A/F Guage I cann't find the thread? HELP

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was someone on the boards here who put a A/F guage directly into the dash pod (Gen III) and it was the sweetest looking install I have ever seen. I cann't for the life of me find the thread with the pictures and info on it. They had replaced the left bottom guage that has like the (brake, seat belt etc. lights) and put in either a boost or A/F guage. If anyone knows where the thread is or whos car it was on please let me know. Im just searched out...:dunno:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now that is very cool...kinda small though, can you adjust the display so it only shows air fuel ratio readings...maybe a bit larger?

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
omg that thing is amazing. I think I'm going to have to get it. I didnt see boost or air to fuel in there though... You'd probably have to mod it to work.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
View this video its amazing [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iIx11F-cco[/media] I found it for $246 thru google and it says its the obdII one.

I really really really wish I would have known about this before woodhouse installed my supercharger :(

Thanks Mike R a dollar late... :( :dunno: lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte