A few pics of the new car

Joe_Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look'n good broseph!!!!! Lemme know when you've got a free minute to take me for spin!!!

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks sick just like your blue one did but I do like stripes. Are you thinking of adding white stripes or are you going for the clean solid look?

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks sick just like your blue one did but I do like stripes. Are you thinking of adding white stripes or are you going for the clean solid look?

Well, there are only a few colors I prefer solid, and red is one of them(yellow too). I'll never say never, but right now I prefer the low, wide look a stripe-less Viper has.

With that said, I thought I might have to do something before I got the hood installed. There is just A LOT of red on the front of a Gen III without stripes - I like how the body lines and black vents break up the red just enough with the 2008 hood.

brantdw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. I thought I had a hot ride. That is just pure snake hotness. Congrats.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! While I've been busy as hell modding the car, I don't really have any new pics, other than one with the new 2008 hood installed...I'll wait till spring!

You must be registered for see images attach

Ryan, are those still the concaves? They look like new wheels...

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good eye Brian...they are the 19/20 iForgeds the car came with. Will be for sale real soon too!
Ryan
do you have a pic with the 19/20 iForgeds from the side? would love to see it. Also do you lose the function, ( ram-air) with the 08 hood scoop, and the paxton. Reason i ask the 08 hood opening seem to side higher, and wondering if it push air into the paxton air box. Thanks

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan
do you have a pic with the 19/20 iForgeds from the side? would love to see it. Also do you lose the function, ( ram-air) with the 08 hood scoop, and the paxton. Reason i ask the 08 hood opening seem to side higher, and wondering if it push air into the paxton air box. Thanks

Nope, the Paxton air box sneaks right up into the cowl opening

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice job every thing you did to your viper just made it look 10 times better than stock!!!

Marylandsrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ryan,

Well you did it again you drove another one out of the park. Your new car really looks good and is loaded with all the Ryan goodies. I can't wait to see it in person. I like the stance.

Happy new year,
David

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I see some guys running 295 front and it just doesn't look right?

Most guys seem to run 285s, which I never have figured out. The 275s have an equal height sidewall as the 345 rears. The 275s roll over the wheel the same as the 345s too...the 285s seem to bulge and look too bloated, definitely on a lowered Viper.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most guys seem to run 285s, which I never have figured out. The 275s have an equal height sidewall as the 345 rears. The 275s roll over the wheel the same as the 345s too...the 285s seem to bulge and look too bloated, definitely on a lowered Viper.

Hey! I resent that remark ;-)! Just 'cause your tires looked fat and "bloated" doesn't mean the rest of them do! Gosh.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are absolutely right!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss