A little Round Up appetizer

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys...sill getting some video/pics in...will have a finished video by end of next week...and uploaded all the pictures...

But in the meantime...can you pick yours out in this little preview? ;)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oqx5pLW0Jo[/media]

Take care,

Ryan

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like your going in a circle, I saw the same car 3 times lol

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Ryan, great job! What a beautiful day and fantastic Round up. You are still the master at orchestrating the best viper events ever!!!! You rock man!! Let's do another one and drive south to Fredericksburg and around. Any one else up for that?

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Ryan, great job! What a beautiful day and fantastic Round up. You are still the master at orchestrating the best viper events ever!!!! You rock man!! Let's do another one and drive south to Fredericksburg and around. Any one else up for that?
I'm up for it!

What I'd like to get organized is a run on the three twisted sisters (RRs 335, 336, and 337). It's a 100 mile circuit just northwest of Leakey. A good meet up point would be Kerrville just off I-10. Head out on 16 south to RR 337 and west through Leakey onto the circuit.

Texas Motorcycle Roads & Routes - Twisted Sisters | OpenRoadJourney.com

Map is a little off -- just out of Barksdale, you bear right onto RR 335.

Here's 8 minutes worth of 337 (it almost makes Lime Creek look like a straight road).

YouTube - best of 337 part 2

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm up for it!

What I'd like to get organized is a run on the three twisted sisters

Someone say driving music?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6srOAqpqj0[/media]

Or in a slightly different fashion

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncJ8RqVQ8Ig&feature=related[/media]

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm game for it! Been down those very roads several times on 2 wheels - maybe 4 would be more fun?
I think you just volunteered to be the head snake for the run!

We'll have to make sure the one water crossing isn't a raging torrent -- yep, no bridge, you have to drive through the river. :)

After a good rain, water flows across this road!
You must be registered for see images

The totally twisted sister (as in "do we have white knuckles?")...

The roller coaster sister...

The lazy sister (but she sneaks up on you with surprises -- and cattle guards in the road)...

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm up for it!

What I'd like to get organized is a run on the three twisted sisters (RRs 335, 336, and 337). It's a 100 mile circuit just northwest of Leakey. A good meet up point would be Kerrville just off I-10. Head out on 16 south to RR 337 and west through Leakey onto the circuit.

Texas Motorcycle Roads & Routes - Twisted Sisters | OpenRoadJourney.com

Map is a little off -- just out of Barksdale, you bear right onto RR 335.

Here's 8 minutes worth of 337 (it almost makes Lime Creek look like a straight road).

YouTube - best of 337 part 2

I like this, count me in. Ben Keating owns Boerne Dodge, maybe we could meet up there and take hwy 46 to hwy 16 over to 337. I'll send this to Ben, maybe he could join.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm up for it!

I'm game for it! Been down those very roads several times on 2 wheels - maybe 4 would be more fun?
:headbang:

OK, I emailed Ben and he said he would be glad to offer Boerne Dodge as a meeting/starting place for this.:2tu: We just need to let him know the date.
So, we got a place to start, when do I show up?:D:drive:

Last edited:
OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang:

OK, I emailed Ben and he said he would be glad to offer Boerne Dodge as a meeting/starting place for this.:2tu: We just need to let him know the date.
So, we got a place to start, when do I show up?:D:drive:

okay, we are looking at doing a charity car show in May there...I am still working on the details, but it looksl ike the middle of may...i'll send out details this week... ;) CAn you folks hold out till then?

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay, we are looking at doing a charity car show in May there...I am still working on the details, but it looksl ike the middle of may...i'll send out details this week... ;) CAn you folks hold out till then?

I can wait. The events you have planned are worth waiting for!!:2tu: Thanks for all you do!!:2tu::2tu:

I just hope it doesn't fall on the 10th. We do Saturday with one mom and Sunday with the other on Mother's Day weekend. So that weekend is out for me.

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about June for the "Vipers do the Twisted Sisters"? That gives everyone a chance to make plans, and it won't interfere with the charity show in May?

Eddie and I can run the route to plan fuel, food, and photo op stops. Has anyone else run the sisters besides Eddie and I? By June we should be able to put good maps and a drivers' brief together so we can all have a great time. :drive:

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about June for the "Vipers do the Twisted Sisters"? That gives everyone a chance to make plans, and it won't interfere with the charity show in May?

Eddie and I can run the route to plan fuel, food, and photo op stops. Has anyone else run the sisters besides Eddie and I? By June we should be able to put good maps and a drivers' brief together so we can all have a great time. :drive:

I have :) LOTS of cops these days. There are car runs and bike runs there EVERY weekend it is not raining...and police runs :( But we are planning on doing a fun route down to San Antonio :)

Also, keep in mind, for us RT folks, routes stay a little closer to home during the summer months as our A/C no workee and bake in the sun...well, all of us accept Kurt who is like superman with his RT ;)

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL... Radar detector in the head and tail should do the trick. :)

Will June work better for you Ryan, or do you want to do sometime in May?

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any word on this?:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude