A New Twist on the Disappearing Headlights Matter

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm driving to work this morning and notice none of the gauges are working. Since I'm having trouble with the headlights cutting out, I make an educated guess that this is a related issue. I turn the headlights on and off and the instruments immediately start working. The red arrow shift light comes on momentarily and then everything appears normal.
PVO...there seems to be enough SRT's with the problem so maybe you can figure out how to fix this before someone loses the lights and has an accident. I am not excited about the prospect of taking the car to a dealer to have them try to dx this problem.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I am not excited about the prospect of taking the car to a dealer to have them try to dx this problem.

Egads! I hope they don't "dx" it! There are far too many mechanics now, dx'ing things already!

:D

Just funnin', bro, I know what you mean.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this one is worth $100 Gift Cert. You must have the work done at a 5 star stealership..............ect.ect........................sign this wavier...............

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DC will say "this is NORMAL" all Vipers do this, and there's nothing we can do. Clunk.

I bet if the headlights flickered on a Mercedes E55, they would give them all new cars.