A.P. Engineering trunk top ???

mxmike27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2000 RT-10 with 2100 miles on it. It has a factory hard top but no soft top. While shopping on e-bay for a soft top I ran across the A.P. Engineering trunk top. It looks like a nice item and can be stowed in the trunk and takes less room than the factory soft top and in my opinion looks better than the factory hard top.
My question is have any of you seen or owned one of these tops? I'd like to hear of the quality, fit, ease of use , and if it leaks water.
I'm 6 feet tall, so according to their website I should fit.
Thanx in advance for any replies.
Mike

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Soft top is total waste, only reason i'd ever use it, (had it on twice) pain in the rear,
was if i got caught in rain, and the soft top does leak. The truck top your looking at is great. Id never buy a soft top if i didnt have one, buy the trunk top

:drive:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love my Trunk Top.

IMG_6063.JPG

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered the one peice...can't wait. Should be getting it in September! Any of Jeff's products are hands down the coolest. The one peice looks like it was part of the car from day one from the manufacturer.

Hurry up Jeff, I am dying here!!! ;)

OP
OP
M

mxmike27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx for all the responses. I went ahead and ordered one yesterday. It'll be about 3 weeks before I get it. Mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc