a VERY confident viper owner

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I normally wouldnt bring this to light but I am just beside myself with all the confidence a fellow viper owner can have.
Anyone seen this ad yet? This is what I would call a very confident Viper owner and hes not afraid to let everyone know that all of us "other" viper owners will tell him his viper is the "best looking viper" ever.
Yes the viper is nice but there are alot of us "other" viper owners with more mods and more desirable combos that might think our cars look just as good or better.
I was just wondering if any of the "other" viper owners that have seen this car and told this guy to his face that his viper is hands down the best looking viper ever are on this forum?
Anyone else as amazed as me?:dunno:

Dodge : Viper - eBay (item 160516227689 end time Dec-16-10 20:57:25 PST)

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and did anyone notice that his viper dosent have the "tacky stripes". Funny I always thought that the striped cars where in higher demand???
And he also has the "nicest sports car" in Nashville even though I have seen couple of nice lambos, one very sweet carrera GT, and just a couple weeks ago I ran into a bad arss Ferrari 599 in Brentwood area(and I will say with my own confidence the 599 could very well take the title away from the viper as the "nicest sports car" in the area).:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well , he has his own opinion, but I am afraid he is sadly mistaken. Whereas we all may think our personal Viper is the best looking one out there, there are some special editions and some modified Vipers out there that blow this one away. Very nice machine, and one many will like , but I think many of us could be unbiased enough to name some of our fellow Viper owners who have more exceptional Snakes.

Chalk it up to aggressive advertising on his part!

Heck, it is quite obvious mine is better looking than his ever thought of being,ha!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you imagine him driving this machine down to Texas and parking it amongst all the Vipers on D'Ann and Wayne Rauh's lawn during a Viper showing.........................ooooo, dat humble pie would be real good wit some whipped cream!!!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a good looking car, BUT I wouldn't say he's quite the car lover he claims to be. Or maybe he's just misinformed.
1. The time claimed is the new ACR, not an '05 vert.
2. He put new run-craps on it. Why?
3. K&N FUEL injection system? 2 of them?
4. He must have bought one of those special "chips".
5. Approximately 575 on a dyno? There's no approximately on a dyno.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but it those things really stuck out to me.

And BMW, I agree, the stripes tend to be more desired.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. He is the second owner.

2. He says he is selling it to pay off some medical costs associated with an organ transplant. ( This part seemed a bit like a Nigerian hustle to me but I am a skeptic at heart.)

3. He has an elaborate radar detection and jamming system on the car that is probably illegal and more trouble than it is worth. ( I use the old fashioned kind - my senses and my brain.)

4. He writes well like he is a pro at marketing.

5. Most of the 9K in mods appear to be unrelated to performance.

Bottom line. The ad seems a bit puffy to me. I would have the car thoroughly inspected.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can both of us own the best looking Viper ever made?
I don't get it.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I know why other people think Viper owners are all jerks. This guy is a total tool.

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but his is not the best looking Viper! It may be to him because a lot of guys think their's is the best looking ...We all know "everyone" can't have the best looking Viper on the Planet! Look at the color of his for one! That being said,everyone knows mine is the best looking one around and red is still the King... and mine even has silver stripes! I think we all will agree 'mine' is the best looking one on the planet ,right? :2tu:

audiowhiz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The previous owner was the one that told him it was "the best looking Viper around" :rolaugh:

Of course he did, he was selling it to him.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He quotes the lap time on Top Gear as 122.0 seconds. I was 1:22.0 or 88 seconds. Not too bright. (and it was a 600 HP ACR not an 05)

Oh well, its still the best color!!

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is pretty wicked looking...but not the best looking...

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
( This part seemed a bit like a Nigerian hustle to me but I am a skeptic at heart.)
That'a EXACTLY what I thought when I read it.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but his is not the best looking Viper! It may be to him because a lot of guys think their's is the best looking ...We all know "everyone" can't have the best looking Viper on the Planet! Look at the color of his for one! That being said,everyone knows mine is the best looking one around and red is still the King... and mine even has silver stripes! I think we all will agree 'mine' is the best looking one on the planet ,right? :2tu:

I can't believe you can even think yours looks as good as his! You have those tacky stripes!:lmao:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that is the greatest looking Viper in the world I saw it on **** My Ride and we all know that they know what looks best on that show.Soooooo do ya think he has already sold the 24" spinners or are they available separately?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave