a VERY confident viper owner

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always wanted to see a 1 year after **** My Ride show .... with the premise that they take these junkers who people can't afford to upkeep and bling them out ... if the person can't afford to fix the door handle in the first place, how can they afford to replace those 20" low profiles ... not to mention that they are usually not in the best part of town...

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a good looking car, BUT I wouldn't say he's quite the car lover he claims to be. Or maybe he's just misinformed.
1. The time claimed is the new ACR, not an '05 vert.
2. He put new run-craps on it. Why?
3. K&N FUEL injection system? 2 of them?
4. He must have bought one of those special "chips".
5. Approximately 575 on a dyno? There's no approximately on a dyno.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but it those things really stuck out to me.

And BMW, I agree, the stripes tend to be more desired.

I was about to post #2,3 &4. What an idiot. Doesn't know much about Vipers.

Plus he's including the original 'CHROME' wheels.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I smell BS.

For pete's sake, its a yellow Viper, so when he mentions he needs the money for doctor bills for an "organ transplant", it must be bull, because everyone knows that the guys that drive a yellow Viper already have the biggest organ to start with and sure don't need another from a organ transplant.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah okay....

I don't see any flames or dolphins on this one. Not impressed. :rolaugh:

BTW what kinda of transplant? Sounds like MoparBoy is in on this one! :lmao:

--RS

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sorry, but tinted headlights and tail lights are for Subarus with pep boys exhaust canons out the back, and neon lights underneath. TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The word "classy" is not about personal opinion. Classy is not subjective. Customized on the other hand is about personal opinion.

With that said, it is a joke that the guy owning this customized viper would post anything regarding other cars being "tacky". This guy has two of the tackiest mods out there: Tinted Tails and Blacked Out wheels. Both styles were popular in the hood before yuppies started applying them to their exotics.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez!!! The guy is desparately trying to sell his car. Have any of you ever taken a marketing class?

Marketing aside,Im willing to bet this guy really thinks he has the nicest viper on the road!!

BTW Ya'll are hilarious. There is some seriously funny crap on this thread =-)

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marketing? Misrepresentation and over exagerations don't sell cars. At least not to a knowledgable buyer. Somebody like Twister may buy it but not someone who has done their homework.
Here are some suggestions if he is reading this thread:
Run flat tires are called ‘run crap’ tires because they ****. Don’t mention the tires.

All the ‘best looking’ and ‘show stopping’ details can be eliminated. It’s a yellow Viper without stripes which makes it look plain.

KBB value is wrong

The speed data is for an ACR not a stock Viper.

Sport suspension?? What is that? If aftermarket then name it. If not it’s stock.

They don’t make a ‘tuned performance chip’ for a Viper.

575 HP is BS. With his mods maybe 450-460 RWHP.

Your hood is a Gen 4 not a gen 3. $1,400 plus 300-500 for paint. $3,000 is bs.

Stock wheels are polished and clear coated not chrome.

Car is lowered. He might want to mention that.

Tinted headlights and tails are very illegal in TN. They do look good though.

‘***** stripes’???

If he is a VCA member he might want to advertise here for free. Also Viper Alley.

I emailed him asking a question and he never responded so he's not very motivated.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"Mine is better / nicer/ more worthy than yours" was first DOCUMENTED between Cain and Abel. The outcome was fatal.

Undocumented Rumor is, Eve had said the exact same thing to Adam sometime prior. It just seems like an eternity..... For the record: I agree w/ Eve!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>It will be worth a fortune in the future because so few are made each year and since the government won’t allow cars this powerful to be manufactured anymore.<<<

Can somebody please send the link of this tread to the seller? Too funny! :2tu:

BTW, I think it is a scam. Organ transplant? :lmao:Brain or nuts? :D

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both styles were popular in the hood before yuppies started applying them to their exotics.
Now it's giant rims with a thin strip of rubber. THAT is the fuggliest trend I have ever seen. :rolleyes:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Q: Just so I'm clear, you won't include the HREs for anything less than $52K; is that correct? I'm interested - let me know!! -Chris Dec-07-10
A: I will entertain a reasonable offer from you. I guess its stupid, but it has just hard for me to even sell this car plus swallow the fact that I spent 7 grand on the HRE wheels only 6 months ago (wasn't planning on ever selling the car at that time). But now I've had an organ transplant and have to sell the car for damn doctor bills. If you were to make a reasonable offer I will include the HRE wheels, the original chrome wheels that came on the car (shown in one of the pictures) and all eight tires (all in excellent shape). The extra set of tires alone are worth at least 2 thousand dollars on top of the 7K wheels. So that would be two sets of wheels AND two sets of tires. Hope to hear back from you with a reasonable offer.
Wow! :omg:

He has an offer of 42+. he should grab it. That's not a bad price for that car. But it says reserve not met. He's obviously unaware of the Viper market right now. Good luck to him.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed him and told him I might have a friend who's interested and wanted some more info.
He replied back quickly (usually not a scammer) with a phone number, said he was in the Nashville airport area, and said he's available to meet to show the car pretty much any time after 11 AM most days.
It doesn't appear to be a scam at all. If anyone honestly wants to go see it, I will PM his number to you.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not the best looking viper on the road! my club president has a yellow srt convertible with a street serpent body kit along with other mods, blows that ebay viper out of the water!

viperbuck93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you pull up to a restaurant people move their cars so you can park in front :dunno:

By the way he can't have the best looking Viper, I DO!! Oh and mine has stripes :lmao: :lmao:

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you pull up to a restaurant people move their cars so you can park in front :dunno:

By the way he can't have the best looking Viper, I DO!! Oh and mine has stripes :lmao: :lmao:

Yep,whenever i pull into a restaurant i have noticed how everyone gets in their cars and leaves ...In fact wherever i go people seem to leave . Just out of respect for my Viper :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang