A Viper finally for the tall.....???

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a hair over 6'3" and 195lbs. Very comfy in the gen2, 3, and now 4. I've driven the gen4 car more than 10 hrs in a day and had no issues with comfort. On my gen3 I did do a 1" lowering kit and that made it lux comfy. I got in the gen5 and drove it with similar ease without lowering the seat. The clearance issue I find in the cars is with a helmet on the track, the left side roof line above the window, I tend to bounce the helmet against that area once a lap. I noticed in the gen5 that it seemed to be the same. But I didn't play with seat height so that could make a difference.

OP
OP
K

Kratos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe me roundness is a bigger problem than height when I first got mine I was about 270 and comfortable but over the over the last year by being off work and having a few surgeries ballooned up to 305 still fit but have to get situated. Always joke that if I get any bigger I won't fit in my cars, SUV no problem lol, but weights starting to come off now since the knees are fixed for awhile thank God.
Never did put in a seat lowering kit, drove 1 with a 2" kit (gen4) and I just didn't have any leg support, a 1" would probably be perfect though.
I think Terry is about 6'6" judging by a picture of us standing by one another, not sure exactly though.

Good thing roundness is not my issue.....LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte