AAACCCCCRRRRR!!! From Woodhouse... (pics)

V

Venomiss

Yes, Andrew , I concur and now you know why my photo must be censored.

Respectfully Submitted,

Bill Pemberton
from Woodhouse, er, House of Wood.;)

Just thinking of what the T-shirts would look like....:D

b1stACR_009.jpg
c1stACR_009.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MARRRRRRY!!!!!! LOL....You JUST cannot tame us women, can ya?!!! I'm excited also to hear Bill's opinion on the ACR here, he's such an eloquent writer!!! Bill? ~juli

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mary, that is evil. I would never have thought of that:smirk: It would either make a great ad for the ACR or the ****** I sent Bill had an effect:crazy2:...just kidding

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MARRRRRRY!!!!!! LOL....You JUST cannot tame us women, can ya?!!! I'm excited also to hear Bill's opinion on the ACR here, he's such an eloquent writer!!! Bill? ~juli

*rant mode on*

Yea, and to think you WOMEN sometimes complain that us MEN are forever staying the childish boys that we are, you're no different either :smirk::rolaugh::eater:

*rant mode off*

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*rant mode on*
Yea, and to think you WOMEN sometimes complain that us MEN are forever staying the childish boys that we are, you're no different either :smirk::rolaugh::eater:
*rant mode off*

*rant mode on* You EVER EVER hear Mary OR me complaining?? :nono: LOL...NEVER!!!!
We are the same way:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:~~~~juli
*rant mode off*

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*rant mode on* You EVER EVER hear Mary OR me complaining?? :nono: LOL...NEVER!!!!
We are the same way:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:~~~~juli
*rant mode off*

NO... I was just talking about you fashion, shoe and make-up addicts in general :dunno:;)

(please read this in a non-stereotyping fun poking kind of way)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's right, cus you KNOW how much I HATE shopping, shoes, pink, etc...LOL!!! Okay, enough about all this, BACK TO THE ACR~~~~! ~juli

Reaction score
I can tell you that the car in person is perfect the way it is. The colors are VERY mean looking together and the red stripe on the wheels will be great! The red calipers behind the black with the beautiful 2 piece rotors... I can't tell you how this makes me react ;-)

Cheryl's masterpiece should be complete early next week and I know her reaction to the car when she gets here will be priceless. Pictures to come, thanks again Chris for the help.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best looking thing about the car is what it is capable of. If it came with a four-****** none of you would give it a second look. PLEASE tell me you wouldn't give it a second look if it came with a four-******.

The wheels look great. The only downside is inspection for cracks is difficult with black wheels, for that reason I would get polished. And don't even talk to me about chrome. In fact anyone who puts chrome on this car should be forced to trade it in for a Vett.

This ACR is the greatest car ever built. Thank you Dodge.

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for you great comments on the ACR. I have to come here every night and visit my car vicariously since I'm in Texas and he's still living in Nebraska at Woodhouse. I may sleep in the car for days when I finally get it!

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best looking thing about the car is what it is capable of. If it came with a four-****** none of you would give it a second look. PLEASE tell me you wouldn't give it a second look if it came with a four-******.

The wheels look great. The only downside is inspection for cracks is difficult with black wheels, for that reason I would get polished. And don't even talk to me about chrome. In fact anyone who puts chrome on this car should be forced to trade it in for a Vett.

This ACR is the greatest car ever built. Thank you Dodge.

Cheryl --

Welcome and congrats on the ACR. It's stunning. I just happened to record the movie Mad Max on Tivo the other day and your car instantly reminded me of the black interceptor that Max drives to exact vengeance at the end of the movie.

Chuck --

Not to sidetrack this thread but in your opinion would white wheels be ok in terms of detecting cracks during track use. This is not for Cheryl's car obviously but my own. Thanks.

/Rich

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for you great comments on the ACR. I have to come here every night and visit my car vicariously since I'm in Texas and he's still living in Nebraska at Woodhouse. I may sleep in the car for days when I finally get it!

CONGRATS on THE most fantastic-looking-performing ACR EVER seen. I would DEF be sleeping in the car~~~and would just keep looking at it when I was NOT in it!!! GOOD for you!!!:2tu: (AND Mr. Pemberton/Mark!)~~Look forward to your pics when you pick it up! ~juli

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to sidetrack this thread but in your opinion would white wheels be ok in terms of detecting cracks during track use. This is not for Cheryl's car obviously but my own. Thanks.

IMO a coating of any type except clear would obscure cracks.

If a Viper owner is in love with poser wheels then they should at least buy a set of track wheels, mount them with slicks and let them sit in the garage. Maybe take a picture of them to show their admirers and say, "Yeah the chromies are purdy but these are fun." After all, image is everything right?

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO a coating of any type except clear would obscure cracks.

If a Viper owner is in love with poser wheels then they should at least buy a set of track wheels, mount them with slicks and let them sit in the garage. Maybe take a picture of them to show their admirers and say, "Yeah the chromies are purdy but these are fun." After all, image is everything right?

Thanks Chuck. I have a set of silver painted Sidewinders for the street w/ PS2s and I am mulling over getting another set of Sidewinders or other lightweight rims for driving schools, painting (w/ clearcoat) or powdercoating them white and mounting Michelin Pilot Sport Cups. Just to be clear, are you saying that even painting and then clearcoating is counterproductive?

/Rich

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does everyone think about the raffle car showing up on ebay? Is that a good or a bad thing for our beloved ACRS?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The raffle car on ebay....i don't think it affects the acrs much at all... rather it is an individual situation .. a situation where we are not aware of the sellers reasons for parting with the acr whether it be financial or the car just doesn't fit the individual needs right now....IT is really none of our business what the reasons for selling are and the seller deserves that privacy....

i do know that i would be a lot more willing to buy raffle tickets if there was not an additional 35k of taxes due on the car

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich when are we going to get some sound clips of the belanger system?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang