AB Wires Loom kit?

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just purchased a set of wires from AB for my Gen I, and they are on its way. Now I am wondering, what do you guys use to hold those in place? I am not sure how thick those wires are and if stock wire holders will do? Where and for what I should look for? Thanks

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or you can get the newer style clips from Tators and they just fit..... Bit tight!!!! But work just fine 3+ years now....

Few pics here.....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

badasp2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a gen1 with AB wires and the fit my oem looms?? Don''

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just put my new red AB's on about 2 weeks ago and had the same question. I called Adam and he said not to worry that the OEM looms worked great. He was right. Not a problem and they look great. What a difference with new plugs and wires. Idles very smooth. I'm assuming you're changing the plugs too.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or you can get the newer style clips from Tators and they just fit..... Bit tight!!!! But work just fine 3+ years now....

WOw Baz, you're engine looks amazing! I eventually plan on restoring my engine to look pretty too :D

Although, I want mine to be mixtures of Blue/White/Black, how much would something like this cost to make it color-coded like yours? I'm not doing a Super Charger like you, just wanna dress it all up under the hood like yours.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my oem looms works perfect, a tip before you start the wire install remove the looms, the screw out, I broke one removing a plug and it could have been easily avoided

WOw Baz, you're engine looks amazing! I eventually plan on restoring my engine to look pretty too :D

Although, I want mine to be mixtures of Blue/White/Black, how much would something like this cost to make it color-coded like yours? I'm not doing a Super Charger like you, just wanna dress it all up under the hood like yours.