ACR does the Ring

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just saw on fast lane daily that the 09 ACR did the ring in 7:22. Thats 4 secs quicker than the new ZR1, and they said it could go quicker.

I figured the ACR would beat the ZR1 on the track, I wonder how the vette guys are taking this news??? :omg:

I think they said it was a production car record

:2tu:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude... you are SO late to this conversation. Did you really think the VCA wouldn't be the first to know about this?

He's a Canuck, it takes time for news to make it's way up here eh'.. we just got an upgrade in data exchange which should help, flocks of trained Canadian geese will carry ipods, flying back and forth over the borders to transfer internet information daily, only problem is that our extremely uptight government is worried about censorship and are training beavers to steal the ipods when the geese stop off for a break in the small lakes, yet the green folks are protesting something about that the batteries will cause environmental damage if lost in their dams longterm.. Peta is more worried about horny hunters who want to watch dirty imported flicks.. it's shame to kill a nice bird, they're a potected species eh'..

Glenn.. btw an old goose told me that the VCO president got a new ACR. :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a Canuck, it takes time for news to make it's way up here eh'.. we just got an upgrade in data exchange which should help, flocks of trained Canadian geese will carry ipods, flying back and forth over the borders to transfer internet information daily, only problem is that our extremely uptight government is worried about censorship and are training beavers to steal the ipods when the geese stop off for a break in the small lakes, yet the green folks are protesting something about that the batteries will cause environmental damage if lost in their dams longterm.. Peta is more worried about horny hunters who want to watch dirty imported flicks.. it's shame to kill a nice bird, they're a potected species eh'..

HAHAHHA... ur so funny.... you must make films for a living. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh! So it was the Canadian internet that Al Gore created.. It all makes sense now..:rolaugh:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh! So it was the Canadian internet that Al Gore created.. It all makes sense now..:rolaugh:

Oh there's more to the story..

The local hunters had a big rally today.. apparently the exhaust fumes from the geese is quite significant, and tests are being validated to formulate an environmently friendly shotgun cartridge (hint.. buy stocks now!!), since the approval is in the works.. our government is quite excited about registering this new shell for tax benefits to feed the poor (we know that is their priority!).. This new gun powder will reduce carbon emmisions and will take out the big oversized farting ducks as they say.. Yet the key is to take the goose out at launch under extreme cavity pressure in take off in order to maximize the effects of efficiency (i.e. city vs. highway gas exhaustion). My wife and I are desperately tossing out breadcrumbs to save them, we put the garden hose outside and made a small pond.. while she doesn't know I'm also a bit of a pervert trying to capture some of those ipods with dirty import footage.. (blame that on the girly posts here on the VCA site..). As I type tonight... ssshhhh.. don't click.. I hear honking in the sky, sorry I have to go.. I'll catch up with you'all later..

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=08nxInpgTGc&eurl=http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/29/video-viper-acr-and-corvette-zr1-battle-on-the-ring/[/media]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang