ACR finally here!

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my ACR is finally here after a lllloooonnnnnnggggggggg wait, but its here, driven it a little, fit and finish is great and power is good, definately more a race car than a street car but thats what I like. Well here is a couple of pictures.
You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS Jamie~!!! AWESOME vehicles you have there, as well as garage floor!!! An ACR AND a FGT???? UN-freakin-believable!!! You are one lucky fella! BTW: Private message your VIN# of your ACR to kcobean or lee00blacksilvergts and they will promptly upgrade you to VIPER OWNER!
(Remember to make sure your dealer puts THRU your paperwork for the free VCA Membership!!!)
WELCOME!!!! LOVE the cars...wow! ~juli

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have some great rides in that garage. You wouldn't be looking to adopt a slightly older but immature 48-year-old would you?

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAD!!!! I've been looking for you for so long!

Very nice set up you have there.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice of you to take the Z06 out of the garage for these pics...congrats...now get her over to VIR...quick! Report back with a lap record..andr we don't want to hear about how awesome it runs..but just a few seconds to squeeze out of her...JUST DO IT!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Jaime, I got the heads up from Bill today, your account here is upgraded. Now take that thing to the strip and make us all proud, you are the guy to do it especially here and at this time of year...perfect.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice Cars But The Brick Work ***** On Your House,
lol Jamie Good Luck On Posting The First 10 Run:d

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Lee and thanks guys appreciate it! That brick work isn't on my house its on my outside garage and I always thought it looked pretty good? Here is a picture of it in the daylight and like I said I thought it was good.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks Great Jaime, I Got The Heads Up From Bill Today, Your Account Here Is Upgraded. Now Take That Thing To The Strip And Make Us All Proud, You Are The Guy To Do It Especially Here And At This Time Of Year...perfect.

Your Kidding I Hope, Quote - The Guy To Do It
especially Here And At This Time.

Of Year ....Perfect.

Jamie Is Great But not the Only One
who Can Break The Record.

congrats When And If You Do It But
others Will Give You A Run For It.

Jmho

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Lee and thanks guys appreciate it! That brick work isn't on my house its on my outside garage and I always thought it looked pretty good? Here is a picture of it in the daylight and like I said I thought it was good.
You must be registered for see images

I LIKE THIS BETTER, JMHO
VS7.JPG

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Kidding I Hope, Quote - The Guy To Do It
especially Here And At This Time.

Of Year ....Perfect.

Jamie Is Great But not the Only One
who Can Break The Record.

congrats When And If You Do It But
others Will Give You A Run For It.

Jmho

Wanted, just for the record I never said I was the only one who could break into the 10's and I don't think that is what Lee said either, I have never claimed to be the best driver out there as I am sure I am not! I will go out and give it my best and thats all I can do, and I think what Lee was saying is this is the perfect time of year with the cool temperatures if its going to happen? If you know someone else that has an 08 and is a candidate to break into the 10's he or she is more than welcome to come out this monday to MIR on Columbus Day for our track rental and give it their best shot. I personally would love to see anyone do it!

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I LIKE THIS BETTER, JMHO
VS7.JPG
I think your house looks like its beautiful! I was just taking a picture of my car and not really thinking about what my brick looks like on one of my garages? When it comes to a garage I sort of think whats inside of it is more important than whats outside of it.
But here are a couple of pictures of the brick on my house and its the same as my garage, I think you'll agree its not as bad as you commented and I doubt yours is any better. JMHO

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jamie,
Congrats on the ACR, looks great as well as the house and cars. I believe your car and mine ******** orange/blk came in on the same shipment to woodhouse. From your previous posts I always thought you were a diehard chevy fan, it is nice that you are a true car enthusiast.

I am in the process of arranging to rent out Englishtown (the road course), but could probably get the 1/4 mi. track for a few passes. Is your ACR stock, mine isn't so I would be interested o see the difference in the hands of a capable driver. I am a terrible drag racer. Would you be interested in coming down?

Cheers,
Tage

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jamie,
Congrats on the ACR, looks great as well as the house and cars. I believe your car and mine ******** orange/blk came in on the same shipment to woodhouse. From your previous posts I always thought you were a diehard chevy fan, it is nice that you are a true car enthusiast.

I am in the process of arranging to rent out Englishtown (the road course), but could probably get the 1/4 mi. track for a few passes. Is your ACR stock, mine isn't so I would be interested o see the difference in the hands of a capable driver. I am a terrible drag racer. Would you be interested in coming down?

Cheers,
Tage

Thanks, I would be more interested in the road course rental, I drag race all the time but I recently took the Avanced Road Racing course at Bob Bondurant and got my license but haven't been on a road course since so that would be awesome.
Pm me when you have something firm.

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck you have some good eyes! I never would have noticed that, I hope that is an omen for a 10 second pass in the V!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted, just for the record I never said I was the only one who could break into the 10's and I don't think that is what Lee said either, I have never claimed to be the best driver out there as I am sure I am not! I will go out and give it my best and thats all I can do, and I think what Lee was saying is this is the perfect time of year with the cool temperatures if its going to happen? If you know someone else that has an 08 and is a candidate to break into the 10's he or she is more than welcome to come out this monday to MIR on Columbus Day for our track rental and give it their best shot. I personally would love to see anyone do it!

Yeah, that is what I meant, weather and time of the year in THIS locale has produced the top times that Jaime, WANTED (My good friend Tom), and Ranger have run. Indeed Tom (WANTED) ran an 11.5 in a STOCK RT10 a while back, so stick him in an 08 and it will be interesting. He did that against Ranger and Ranger narowly beat him in an alleged stock Z06 that was running drag radials, to this day I never have figured out how that could be stock.
What's really interesting about the brick and the houses is it looks like WANTED could have built Jaime's house, that's what he does. Check out the pictures on his website.

Limited Homes, Inc., "Builder of Exceptional Custom Homes"