ACR photo shoot (pics)

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A local photographer saw my car one day and asked if he could do a photo shoot on it, so it took a month or two to clean the car up and here are a couple of shots.

B2-1.jpg

B18.jpg

B6a-1.jpg

B17.jpg

B44.jpg

B15.jpg

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, i particularly like the 3rd one down with the sun's rays shining down:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great shots.. .that first one is just spectacular....do u have any higher resolution shots of that first one?

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car. I've seen it around many times in Fresno, I drive a white black GTS. Maybe we can do a photo shoot together :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now ya gone and done it...you posted a pic of YOU w/VIPER...translated: BEEFCAKE w/VIPERS...HAH! You're on it now. I like the second picture from bottom w/caption: ACR Creates Storm~! VERY nice pix...thank you! ~juli

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really nice pics. The first one is really good. Nothing like a long stretch of road and a viper.:D:drive:

OP
OP
B

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now ya gone and done it...you posted a pic of YOU w/VIPER...translated: BEEFCAKE w/VIPERS...HAH! You're on it now. I like the second picture from bottom w/caption: ACR Creates Storm~! VERY nice pix...thank you! ~juli

2 things....first I didn't know we had to watch out for posting ourselves in pictures, and secondly, I reeeealy never thought of me as beefcake!!!! :lmao:

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow!!...may be some of the best automotive photographs I have ever seen. Magnificent...the photog must be a very special and talented individual. Should have these printed and matted for sale. Congratulations!

Mike
upstate NY

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to agree with Juli on this one.... ON THE CAR!!!!!!!

2nd one up is stunning:2tu:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good pics but the photographer prioritized the background rather than the car. The third one is the best pic of the car.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 things....first I didn't know we had to watch out for posting ourselves in pictures, and secondly, I reeeealy never thought of me as beefcake!!!! :lmao:

YEPPP...we put Viper GUYS w/vipers...and yep, you qualify as BEEFCAKE! (You DO have cool shades after all~! :D) ~juli
(I ****** 'em up as soon as I see 'em, as others can attest to...:lmao::lmao:)

OP
OP
B

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Amazing shots Brad! Who is the photographer? Still thinking about selling it?

Hey Paul, his name is Adam Cha. I will be bringing his card to the next meeting, he wants to do other shoots, with other cars, specifically a Ferrari or other exotic.

Yeah the car is still for sale, but someone I know just had to firesale his to get rid of it, so its not looking like a good market, and I'm not going to give it away. So I will enjoy it until something comes along.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96