ACR wing

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what it would cost for an ACR wing or for the entire Aero package?? I got my 08 at such a good price I didn't get to order it the way I wanted. I really want the aero package but I heard the wing for the coupe is different than the ACR wing???? Is this true? Why would they do that???

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR wing and the Aero Package are the basically the same EXCEPT the wing on the ACR package extends 6 inches further on each side or 1 foot longer. Either one will fit on the car, the mounting supports are the same. Problem is neither one is available for purchase.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last price posted for an SRT aero package NOT already installed on a 08 or 09 car was somewhere around $35,000!:omg: And this was for the SRT aero package, not the ACR wing/splitter. Mark at Woodhouse said they are not available at this time. There is a back log from the manufacture to fill the orders for cars that are already ordered with the package.

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can they justify charging that much??? Do they think that nobody can make aftermarket wings?? What was the add-on cost if you ordered a coupe with the aero group?

Reaction score
The prices they have in the system are probably there to deter you from ordering it because they need them for production. If they are ever offered for sale they should be cheaper but that is a big if at this time. The aero kit wing is also non adjustable FWIW. We have some alternatives for you though so call me and I will tell you all about them.