Adam's Polishes & Thompson Racing Spring Clinic w/ Ashley & Dylan!!

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's official!! Spring Clinic is booked and will be held at our shop again! This time Dylan's back and he's bringin is sidekick Ashley all the way from California! The Fall clinic was a huge success so we're bringing the show to the Eastern side of PA. This is going to be a huge event you don't want to miss!

You must be registered for see images attach

All orders over $100 placed prior to 27APR will receive a FREE can of Quick Sealant!

How to Pre-Order for the Clinic:

Visit: www.thompsonracing.us > Shop Online
Select "Add To Cart" button for all items.
Follow Checkout Procedures and use "ADAM'S" Promotion Code.
Change Shipping to "Will Call" (Order must be picked up at the show).
Add comment: "2012 Spring Clinic" in Special Instructions field.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Eric, I will add it to the PA/WV Calendar and promote it at the Party Saturday night!!

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys around PA are fortunate to have that event in your area. We could use a detailing clinic down here in NC...

OP
OP
T

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys around PA are fortunate to have that event in your area. We could use a detailing clinic down here in NC...
We have a bunch of people coming from NC. We have had people from as far north as New Hampshire and upstate NY make the previous clinics. Yes, that' in a Viper in the pouring rain! You guys can make it!

OP
OP
T

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
now that was a great idea!!

I tried to make it happen in SLC last year, but there were about 4 other major events happening at the same time.

I've tried to make the Viper Days events in the last 4 years, but you always schedule them during other major events. I think VIO is a little more Eastern this year, so it might happen.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I plan on being there - this time in the Viper. First time, in the Bee. Last April, the Ram(which I don't own anymore) because it was a monsoon.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is coming up fast, who else wants to caravan down together?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456