Add to the list...

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This popped up on my dash this morning... What's this all about, should I be worried?

Another thing to add to the list when I go to Chrysler
Speakers, dr side wind noise, and this.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That happened to me once and it turned out that after I thoroughly cleaned the dirt out of all four wheels, it went away. I had gone through a puddle that splashed a bit of mud on the wheels and evidently some dirt got in a sensor somehow. It has never happened since.

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had this error early on, prob about a month into ownership. It's not a serious error but the dealers I dealt with had a time wtih it and they ended up flying in a SRT engineer to resolve. If they have issues fixing it reach out to me and I'll share my dealer info in hopes it can be
resolved quick.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's the same system in my SRT jeep it's VERY sensitive. Literally 1 pound or less less than it requires (get this ALL the time). So in the jeep, it requires 33 (or 32), and when it hits 32, it sends the warning. Heck one time it was AT that threshold, and still gave it (as it was 32.5).

OP
OP
V

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I probably need to put a couple lbs in each tire just to be safe.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Mercedes also does this. I notice it most when we experience a temperature drop. A huge red warning light shows on the dash and instructs immediate attention. Usually it is just that the cold weather has caused the tire pressure to drop an few pounds.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a very important warning that you should push the throttle more and harder, in order to get your tirepressure up a little by heating them like you're supposed to:D

OP
OP
V

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a very important warning that you should push the throttle more and harder, in order to get your tirepressure up a little by heating them like you're supposed to:D

That's what I did! It worked, but only for a little while.