Addition to my collection

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats all this talk about not driving your cars????:dunno::lmao::lmao::lmao::drive:

It did rain here today, but never snows.:headbang:

12 months of great driving weather.

Last week I drove the Viper on Wednesday and it snowed on Thursday :):2tu: That's cuttin it a little close but it worked.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't you have "Tropical Storms", floods and "Cat 4 Hurricanes" there with baseball sized hail? Melt in the sun heat druing summers?

My 175hp/500pound snowmobile drives fast on water, but not good in waves.

Got any mountains or those "winding roads".

LOL. 6" snow in trees and some black ice on road. Switching AWD Stealth TT to "ice guard" tires after slippin and slidin' down the highway today. Can't imagine trying the Viper

Unfortunately, I'm painting a Daytona for the daughter in two garages so the Sapphire Viper is sitting outside for now.

You must be registered for see images

Ted

Ted

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spotted this thread so I thought I would chime in. I had bought this ACR from Billy Pemberton back in May. I bought it on a whim just weeks after I sold my Copperhead(went through withdrawals). It was originally Jason's(Getbit's) car which I had tried to buy almost 3 years ago. When it came up for sale in the springtime I just had to get it. Probably shouldn't have, as I am in the process of trying to expand my biz in what's turning out to be a very difficult time.

I hadn't put it up for sale in the VCA because I really didn't want to sell it, and I figured if it showed up here someone would jump on before springtime(drats). Long story short- it's a fantastic car, with a solid history, no stories, 427 stock HP, and Bob will be very happy with it.

I hope to be back in a Viper again, but that depends upon my new biz, and my daughters choice of University:omg: If it's Long Beach State I'm looking for a Snakeskin Green with black stripes coupe- If it's USC I'll be driving my Grand Cherokee SRT8 for a looong looong time.

Here is a pic when I received it.

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Lawrence!!!

I have hit a couple of speed bumps with the car. This mourning while taking pictures I was getting ready to put the car back in the garage and I could not get the driver seat to move foward. It looks like the link underneath the seat came loose :(. The seat back also dosent want to stay in certin positions. The E-brake boot is also ripped. There have already been a couple guys offering me new boots and the seat thing I will have to figure out in somewhat warmer weather. No room in the garage right now to take the seat out unless i'm super careful. She is still a wonderful car though. I still can't believe it!!! I will try to get some more pics of her up soon. Thanks again Lawrence!!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,

You've got a PM- let's see if we can figure out what's up with the seat. At 6'-4" I always had it all the way back. Never noticed a tear in the e-brake boot:dunno:

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time for mor pics...

Attachments

• CIMG0525.jpg
    CIMG0525.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 20
  • CIMG0526.jpg
    CIMG0526.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG0529.jpg
    CIMG0529.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 18
  • CIMG0532.jpg
    CIMG0532.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 19

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No snow and clean roads- a Viper owner's dream. Watch out for the cold road though, it can bite you without notice- and you promised me that you'd never mess up my baby:D

Wanna race 0-60 for pink slips- your ACR vs my Jeep SRT8? I could actually have a chance in the cold:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960