AEM Systems in stock and priced right!

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have nothing but praise for this new AEM stand alone system. We have been able to tune almost any combination (normally aspirated and supercharged). Our last car made 1000hp and averaged 20mpg on the drive back from the Silver State. You will get a great price and product support if you buy from us.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it work with the Roe system and VEC2? Or will there be no appreciable improvement?

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSnake, it replaces the stock PCM and you would not use it with the VEC2 (which is designed to work with the stock PCM). The AEM can control everything and would work well with the Roe blower, but I'm not aware of anyone who's tried it. I guess since the VEC2 comes with the system there is not a lot of incentive to spend the extra money.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The system retails for $3995.00. Please call for our price. You will be very suprised.

This system will work with any blower setup, including the Roe.

Do you feel that there are significant performance advantages using the AEM over the VEC2 for Roe supercharged cars?

OP
OP
D

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unless your Roe Supercharger car is highly modified or is running higher levels of boost, I believe the VEC 2 is just fine.

The AEM System does not fit the Gen 3 cars but we are seeing if we can adapt it in conjunction with the factory PCM.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't have a roe supercharger, I currently have nos that does not need any fuel/timing adjustments. I am also have problems with my vec 2 throwing codes. I will be installing a paxton blower and building my motor over the winter with a fuel system and might ditch the vec2 since i have issues with it. I am not fond of the split sec unit.

vd..

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those interested in one of Dan's AEM systems when using one of our Supercharger kits, we can leave the VEC2 out of the kit and reduce the price by approximately $750. I know of one person who has tried it so far. I don't think any additional power or benefits were gained, other than eliminating the stock PCM.

Viper D,
Have you spoken with Bill lately? We spent about 30 minutes on the phone the other day trying to help diagnose the problem with your car. The codes you're getting once every week or two are caused by the fan module and upstream O2's not getting power. They are powered by the ASD relay, which also powers the injectors and coils. The VEC2 is not connected to the ASD relay, or relay control in any way. We determined you need to try a replacing the ASD relay or having someone check the factory wiring harness. I hope that fixes your problem. If not, I told hime i'd loan you the PCM out of our car.

Regards,
Sean

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those interested in one of Dan's AEM systems when using one of our Supercharger kits, we can leave the VEC2 out of the kit and reduce the price by approximately $750. I know of one person who has tried it so far. I don't think any additional power or benefits were gained, other than eliminating the stock PCM.

Thanks Sean, I'll stick with the vec2 when ordering.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
THANKS SEAN

I love the Vec2 Just wish I had better luck. We can make it throw codes on commad now so I think we are closer to finding where the problem may lie.

vd..
also I want to keep thanking you for all the time you spent with bill and I on this matter. Most people would of given up.