AEM wiring info needed please..............

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got all the AEM out the box tonight and i need the Diagram to wire in the Factory PCM ..

There is a loom that has two plugs on it that go into the factory PCM and just bare wires on the other end.. These are the wires i need to splice in..

Many thanks
:D

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The AEM itself with the WB's are all plug and play but 5 wires need splicing for the remote access alarm unit... OE PCM

britospeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go Baz,
If you need more give me a call tomorrow EST time.
Michael
954 444-7518

Last edited:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My AEM has been on and off for three years and I have never hooked the stock pcm back up. The remote still works lock/unlock. The only problem I have seen is that when the ignition is on, the doors stay locked and you have to use the emergency release. Potential to lock yourself out if the window is up and ignition on or the car is running.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if the stock PCM is not hooked up how does the signal get to the PCM lock module and unlock the doors?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing wiring the OEM PCM into the AEM allows you to do is open the doors with the engine running/ignition on. If that is of no concern, leave it out...but it sure makes it hard getting in and out of the car with the engine running....door poppers/inside latch don't work. Have to use the manual release.

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i can still lock and unlock with the keys out ign off i might just leave it out....

From a safty point i quite like the idea that it locks as soon as the keys get turned... Most new after market alarms do that anyway....

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does this mean i can leave the OE PCM out??????

Did you read my post ;)

If i can still lock and unlock with the keys out ign off i might just leave it out....

From a safty point i quite like the idea that it locks as soon as the keys get turned... Most new after market alarms do that anyway....

Hide a key to get into the hatch :D
Good point on the auto lock....hey, the cup is half full :)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since it is cold now I am bad about starting the car and letting it warm up while I do something else. With the windows up and if the doors automatically lock, that would/is gonna piss me off when I have to search for the extra keys to open the back window on the rt.

J

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery