Aftermarket wheel recommendations ?

milt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a new (my first) Viper last year and the first thing that I noticed was the limited availability of after market wheels for the car..The second thing that hit me was the cost..
Are there any wheels out there that don't cost an arm and a leg ?
I have looked at HRE, CCW, and [******]..

Milton
(443)235 4771

TommyLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could pick up a set of WP6 Five-Spoke wheels for around $3,000. WP6 is the sales code for the standard wheels on the First Edition 2006 Coupes and VCA Editions Coupes and optional on other coupes.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the asanti's 19/20's and love em

6400viper_d_asanti_pic_2-med.JPG

vd..

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSR Comp H wheels are super light weight and not very expensive. Don't come in 19 inch sizes, however, so they won't fit stock rubber.

I have 6 Comp H wheels I use for track and drag tires.

No complaints.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that now the ssr wheels are very very expensive b/c ssr went out of business and you can't get em anymore. I love mine. Very strong and light.

vd..

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that now the ssr wheels are very very expensive b/c ssr went out of business and you can't get em anymore. I love mine. Very strong and light.

vd..

That's odd.

Tire Rack's web site shows SSR wheels in stock.

Edit:

I called. All they have are 17 inch SSRs. Too bad. They are nice wheels.

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VD - Are the Asanti's 20x13 19x10 and what manuf. and size tires are you running on them if you don't mind me asking?

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCW hands down, just picked up mine and are sick looking, they can make anything you want/need for a really good price

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure exactly what the model was, ill get pics sometime this week for you. They are 18x13 wheels with 345 BFGs on them, they are polished as well and awesome looking, cost me 1900 + tax for the 2 wheels and tires, I was going to buy some skinnys but john is trying to make something for the 18 now so im going to wait.