Ah, spring is in the air (pics)...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And rest assured that I will get the more manly track shots when it gets a little warmer! ;)

You must be registered for see images

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My God, is Kansas beautiful. We've still got snow mold up here! Got the beast out this weekend though. Woke the neighborhood with the rumble and smiled all day long!

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y2K3SRT - I have come to expect great photos from you and you did not let me down. I did not drive the Viper today...after looking at those pictures and checking the weather (high of 75 and sunny!), I will be leaving early and taking the Viper out for an extended cruise. Thanks for the inspiration :2tu:

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures. I will be in Kansas City in May....I will miss the Airforce event in June.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My God, is Kansas beautiful. We've still got snow mold up here! Got the beast out this weekend though. Woke the neighborhood with the rumble and smiled all day long!

screw kansas that CAR is friggin beautiful

man that car looks awesome

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments! It is great when a nice photo op presents itself and spring is definitely the season for it. Our redbud is in full bloom now, but was just starting when I shot this one next to our weeping cherry tree:

Fun stuff indeed! Thanks again for all the comments...

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS