AHHHH...1st problem?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. The apm overheats and shuts off making the radio not work. The fix is to install high flow cats and exhaust so the radio will work again but now the car will be so loud that you can't hear the radio anymore anyway. :dunno: :lmao:

Seriously, I have the random tech high flow cats that I bought from Jon B and my side sills of my Gen II are cool as a cucumber. Love the sound of the Corsa exhaust too. You won't want to listen to the radio. :2tu:

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. The apm overheats and shuts off making the radio not work. The fix is to install high flow cats and exhaust so the radio will work again but now the car will be so loud that you can't hear the radio anymore anyway. :dunno: :lmao:

Seriously, I have the random tech high flow cats that I bought from Jon B and my side sills of my Gen II are cool as a cucumber. Love the sound of the Corsa exhaust too. You won't want to listen to the radio. :2tu:

J Beast

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my viper..took it to the dealer to get any warranty history that might had been done...They said the stereo was replaced twice. I was wondering why, I guess i know now...:bonker:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude