AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! New Viper Days Calendar

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone seen it? Does anyone have one yet????

I heard they ROCK and I have a picture on it. I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

West Coast peeps hook me up. Were they available at Buttonwillow?

Who all is pictured?

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking at it right now and it's great.And I'm on the east coast.It has 24 cars on it this year and they are all great shots except for this one car I think it's red with the number 00 on it kinda kills the whole thing :rolleyes: it has Rhonda Johnson,Jim Walker,Howie frank,Sonny Whelen,Stuart Goldblatt,EVIL Joe Ellis,Dennis Mason,Bob Woodhouse,Rob Foster,Jim Becker,Sam Kelly,Bob Griffith,Gary Lashinsky,Larry King,Erik Messley,Laura Prager,smoking John Dearing,Bob Andolsek,Scot Kenney,Cris Schade,Tom Atherton,Paul Schley,John Weigel,Oh and some guy named Jeff :p And as last year it has all the track dates listed and a nice ad for ARCHER Racing from Duluth MN.

Tom

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna get on next years calendar with my new-an-improved-darth-vader-just-plain-evil-lookin' Viper.

Thats if I dont wreck it at VIR. :p

OP
OP
N

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bugeater,

Buying a Viper ~$70,000
Going to a Viper Days Event ~$600
Helping Sponsor the Calendar ~$150

Getting respect from your local Viper Tech? Impossible!! Where is Hampstead, NC anyway?!?!?! My Viper tech lives in Hampsterland! Don't bend over to pick up that wrench!!!! :eek: jk.

Have you picked up your car yet? I've been watching it's transformation at KHA on a near daily basis since Doug started on it.

OP
OP
N

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My fan club consists of one and he's only 6 months old and doesn't know better yet....

But I can put one in each room of my house!

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We got to Buttonwillow at 6:30 in the morning, a big stack of them were put out. I told myself I would pick one up later in the day. Well at 2:00 they were all gone. I'll get mine at Thunderhill.

Brad