Airfield "Drag Racing" with Driving Force Club: July 15, 2012

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Date: July 15, 2012 (Sunday)
Hovik, from Driving Force Club is inviting the NY/CT Club again for a day of fun :drive:

We get access to a 3K feet long airport runway for a full day. It's wide enough for two cars to fit next to each other comfortably and long enough to go through 4-5 gears or hit anywhere between 100-130mph depending on car.

The set up is relaxed they have a flag girl, lunch is served at the restaurant located right next to the runway and depending on availability helicopter rides and skydiving can be arranged. They will give us more info on this later.

Price: $75pp, includes full day of unlimited runs and lunch, you get to drive your car all day against others at pretty high speeds without worry... Cash the day of is fine, no need to prepay.

Any questions e-mail nick at [email protected]

Time: 10:00AM. Eat some breakfast before you get there, but we'll stop for lunch around 12.

I'll post the address at a later date, but it's in Wallkill, NY.

Nick

[email protected]
I
will be attending Jimmys event at SPLASH same day........Adrian :2tu::headbang::2tu:

This event "WILL NOT" be sent out to our members so if you like to attend please contact Nick for further details

Last edited:

MakeItHappen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh im waiting on my tuner to get back from vacation, i live about 20 minutes away. I can't drag, but can drive normal and may come by and watch/eat/hang out if thats allowed without paying up ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala