AL/TN and GA Tail of the Dragon and weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After many people saying "Let's do Tail of the Dragon!", we're doing Tail of the Dragon! :D We'll be meeting up with the AL/TN club, running the Dragon and for those with a free weekend, we'll then be going to Pigeon Forge, TN for Saturday and coming home Sunday. Here's a copy and paste of the schedule from the AL/TN forum:

It's time to head to the Mountains again. Here's some of the info we've got so far:

Friday 6th: Meet at 11:00 for lunch at ******* Barrel I-40, exit #373 Campbell station Rd(Farragut) west of K'ville. We'll leave there and drive :drive: the Tail of the Dragon.:naughty::naughty::naughty::burnout::nana: :dance::stick: (you get the idea). Then we'll take some back roads:yay::clap2: to host Hotel(Grand Resort-Pigeon Forge) for check-in.
Dinner: tbd

Sat 7th: Cruise to Clingman's Dome (Highest Point in Tenn.6643 ft) for breathtaking views, pics, oohs and awe's :)
Dinner: tbd

Hotel info:

Grand Resort Hotel and Convention Center
$71.00/night. breakfast buffet is $6.00.
for rooms call: RESERVATIONS USA 1-800-251-4444
rates/rooms are in the name: Dodge Viper Car Club

We'll also be going to the Muscle Car Museum while in the Pigeon Forge area.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN ON GOING AND WHETHER YOU PLAN ON DOING THE DRAGON ONLY OR THE WHOLE WEEKEND EVENT. The reason being we need to keep track of how many rooms we book, so we can call and reserve more rooms if need be! This is gonna be one HUGELY fun weekend! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to observe Chad’s magic(convincing HOT ******* girls to lay, ******, and pose on his RT/10), take notes, then execute what I was taught!

Not sure if there is a ******* here but if there is then please lower your standards. . . ha

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys, damn tornado has taken my electricity, and phone service away, so I'm internetless for now. I'm posting this from the public library lol. There is no ******* in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge, but if memory serves me correctly, its one a few exits down. Maybe a 30 min ride from Pigeon Forge?? I don't know about ya'll, but I'm up for it :D

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys, damn tornado has taken my electricity, and phone service away, so I'm internetless for now. I'm posting this from the public library lol. There is no ******* in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge, but if memory serves me correctly, its one a few exits down. Maybe a 30 min ride from Pigeon Forge?? I don't know about ya'll, but I'm up for it :D

Surely there's Wi-Fi at the local *******:D. I think it'd be safe to say...we're up for it:rolaugh:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still Internetless (and powerless and everything else-less) down here in Tornado central, so I'm back at the local library :D According to *******.com (imagine the dirty looks these old library ladies are giving me for playing on *******.com :lmao: ) , these are the closest *******' to Pigeon Forge. All about the same distance away, so any will seem to work :D I've been to the Alcoa one and Kington Pike one and both were pretty good from what I remember :D

[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]24[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica]W[/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]******* of Alcoa [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]865-983-1366[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]1099 Hunters Crossing[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Alcoa, TN 37701 [/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]27[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica]NW[/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]******* of Knoxville - Merchants Drive [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]865-688-8066[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]5005 Central Avenue Pike[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Knoxville, TN 37912 [/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]29[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica]W[/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]******* of Knoxville [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]865-694-4668[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]8050 Kingston Pike[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Knoxville, TN 37919 [/FONT]

We just need to be sure someone calls ahead and warns them we'll need a lot of parking places and to send any of the ugly ******'s girls home and have the "A" staff working :D

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"and to send any of the ugly ******'s girls home and have the "A" staff working"

haha

I would say one of the Knoxville ******'s would be the best. Either way, I'm just going because I like their wings and beer. . .:eater:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dog. You obviously had a lot of good times together.

Thanks Chip :)

"and to send any of the ugly ******'s girls home and have the "A" staff working"

haha

I would say one of the Knoxville ******'s would be the best. Either way, I'm just going because I like their wings and beer. . .:eater:

And I'm going because I've never been to one, and don't own a Viper, but would like to see a real life Viper and real life ******* girl in the same place at the same time :lmao:

p.s.--they serve beer at ******* too??? And, what are "wings"? I dunno, this place sounds like a "den of sin" to me, but I'll give it a try

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score

haha

uhh, yeah...me too. That's why I'm going. Wing's and Beer, that's it, that's the ticket, yeah, Wing's and Beer.:headbang:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the website for those of you not familiar with the Tail of the Dragon:

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/ - 318 curves in 11 miles!

The Carolinas VCA are also going to be joining us, so we're up to AL, TN, GA, and the Carolinas...I think the official slogan of this trip should be:

"Keep the shiny side up and what happens in TN stays in TN!" :headbang::D:headbang:

We could be looking at 30+ Vipers total!!! :headbang::D:headbang:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the website for those of you not familiar with the Tail of the Dragon:

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/ - 318 curves in 11 miles!

Thanks for posting that. I've had a few inquire about it.

The Carolinas VCA are also going to be joining us, so we're up to AL, TN, GA, and the Carolinas...I think the official slogan of this trip should be:

"Keep the shiny side up and what happens in TN stays in TN!" :headbang::D:headbang:

Is the "shiny side" you're talking about, what I'm thinking you're talking about??:lmao:
And, depending on "what happens" in TN, you might want to take it back to GA with ya!!:D

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IM IN!!!

Well it looks like I will be there and I am bringing the VIPER now too:D!! A fellow member is being kind enough to let me drop off my trailer on my way to Florida (2 week vacation)the week prior. I will then be in Gatlinburg the whole week before the get together. Anyway my kids are realy excited to get to see everyones cars and a Viper parade! Is there an official schedule or is the one from chad at the beginning of this thread the deal? Looking forward to meeting everyone!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the schedule is: Clingmans Dome, 2 or 3 car show opportunities (making an appearance only), ******'s (K'ville-imagine that), muscle car museum, etc. We won't know dinner plans each night (Fri/Sat) until we have a better idea of attendees. (so far we're in the 15-20 range confirmed). Itinerary will be sent out/given out as soon as it's available. Glad you're gonna be able to make it.
Chip

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll find a way to make it. How critical are hotel reservations?

GTSJERRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just made reservations, and you can still get the reduced rate. I will see you guys there,
I can only stay friday night, have to be home saturday night, moving to new house on sunday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper