ALARMS? ANY ADVICE...

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, what do you recomend for a top of the line alarm for my GTS. I have always used Clifford on my other cars, however I am not up to date on the LATEST technology of new alarm systems. Also any alarms you do not recomend. Thanks......,Wayne

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper alarm system. Had one installed and it was great except I do not drive the car as much anymore and I never used it. It had everything: Door poppers, stanard alarm, invisible radius warning, remote paging feature etc.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, alarms add a ton of weight and don't sound good when your driving down the road(they draw way too much attention to the car). Too much Bling Bling factor. Second you should never be that far away from the vehicle to need one. The only alarm you need is a lightweight aluminum bat. This can be used to alarm someone when they get too close to the vehicle. No need for a system with high technology. Neanderthal defense is still effective by even today's standards. Also the bat is inexpensive and can be found on ebay. Hope this helps. Look, here's one on ebay that matches the car and is very inexpensive.
http://cgi.ebay.com/34-Doublewall-Classic-Aluminum-Softball-Bat-DeMarini_W0QQitemZ7224393336QQcategoryZ50798QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is it, simple but effective: 2006 Viper Alarm
7328alarm.jpg

I just saved you thousands of dollars.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Charlie. The bat does wonders.Charlie recal the Hamptons when that fat whale ****** put her 1000 pound forearm on my roof? I needed the bat then also but it was to late.The whales boyfriend took the picture and tok off.ACR Steve knows what I'm talking about

OP
OP
B

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. VERY TRUE.
Nothing like getting advice from fellow NYC guys.
:2tu: :2tu: