Alice's Top 10 Reasons for Trading for a C6

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Alice\'s Top 10 Reasons for Trading for a C6

Alice, from your sig., looks like Saturday will be an exciting day in your neighborhood. Have you arranged to have a shock-trauma team on stand-by for your jealous neighbor? ;)

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AG98RT10:

Saturday is quite problematic. I shall not be there when the Mamba arrives. The arrival will be filmed and photographed, but I have other and unalterable committments.

If it had arrived as intended at 10 am, I believe that it would have had a bigger impact than a 5pm arrival. But that too cannot be changed.

As you see in my gallery, the arrival of the red car was quite a bit of fun. The delivery guys were charming in a very core-American kind of way. The fact that everywhere they stopped, people gathered and asked questions, charmed them. Getting it off the transport befuddled them. What it was, eluded them. And they had no desire whatsoever to attempt to get into it and fire it up, but looked longingly (at the Viper) as I did so.

You cannot repeat an experience; I wish I could be there for the delivery.

Thanks for asking,

Alice

Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey guys, I own a vette; a 99 coupe, and it took me many, many years and a lot of sacrifice to finally get one. Growing up in the 60s, I developed a huge appreciation for muscle cars, sports cars, etc. Now I have one...finally. You all have a great car. I can easily appreciate your pride in what you drive. For me, I have no time for envy or pompous pride, or whatever, I just enjoy my ride. Among my friends, there are vipers, vettes, cobras, mustangs, BMWs, among others, and we all get along fine.

I guess what I'm trying to get across is what one of your earlier posters stated, and that is there are ***holes everywhere, but there are also good, appreciative people too. I have a great time cruising with whomever is around, regardless of what they drive (well, there are limits...minivans, yugos, etc.) I appreciate nice rides that are taken care of by their owners.

I love your cars, but I love mine too. What can be better than an empty, open, curvy road and a great handling two seater sports car? If you are ever in Northern Michigan cruising around and see a 99 black vette coupe, give a wave and I'll happily respond.

Mike

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey guys, I own a vette; a 99 coupe, and it took me many, many years and a lot of sacrifice to finally get one. Growing up in the 60s, I developed a huge appreciation for muscle cars, sports cars, etc. Now I have one...finally. You all have a great car. I can easily appreciate your pride in what you drive. For me, I have no time for envy or pompous pride, or whatever, I just enjoy my ride. Among my friends, there are vipers, vettes, cobras, mustangs, BMWs, among others, and we all get along fine.

I guess what I'm trying to get across is what one of your earlier posters stated, and that is there are ***holes everywhere, but there are also good, appreciative people too. I have a great time cruising with whomever is around, regardless of what they drive (well, there are limits...minivans, yugos, etc.) I appreciate nice rides that are taken care of by their owners.

I love your cars, but I love mine too. What can be better than an empty, open, curvy road and a great handling two seater sports car? If you are ever in Northern Michigan cruising around and see a 99 black vette coupe, give a wave and I'll happily respond.

Mike
Hey Mike do you have a sign or something you can attach to your Vette so I know it's you? The reason I ask is I will see probably a 100 black Vettes before I see you. It would cut down on all the waving I would have to do before I found you. Me I'm in the custom blue Viper I promise you won't miss me. :2tu: I'm just playing with you,you seem like a real nice guy.

Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey YouWish. Nice sense of humor. There are a couple of blue Vipers up here, but I'm sure they are ready to put up their rides for the winter just as I am. Next spring you will be able to identify me by the biggest smile ever, because of being back in the vette cruising after an intolerably long boring winter pushing a snowblower around. Always like to share stories with other nice car enthusiasts.
Oh and by the way, my son and I were drooling over a brand new viper at our local dealer a few weeks ago. They said the buyer was trading in his Prowler for it. It was a sweet looking ride for sure.
Have a good winter and hope to see you on the road next year.
Live for summer cruisin in the good ol' USA. :usa:

Mike

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey YouWish. Nice sense of humor. There are a couple of blue Vipers up here, but I'm sure they are ready to put up their rides for the winter just as I am. Next spring you will be able to identify me by the biggest smile ever, because of being back in the vette cruising after an intolerably long boring winter pushing a snowblower around. Always like to share stories with other nice car enthusiasts.
Oh and by the way, my son and I were drooling over a brand new viper at our local dealer a few weeks ago. They said the buyer was trading in his Prowler for it. It was a sweet looking ride for sure.

Mike
Yeah it's about that time Mike to put the snake up for winter. Very depressing time of year. Anyway nice talking to you and have a great time in your Vette. :2tu:

Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike
Yeah it's about that time Mike to put the snake up for winter. Very depressing time of year. Anyway nice talking to you and have a great time in your Vette. :2tu:

Thanks. Will be a long, long winter of sitting in the car as it hibernates in the garage. Have a good winter and take good care of your viper...theres always another summer for cruisin just around the corner. :cool: :2tu:

Mike :usa:

RonnieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey YouWish. Nice sense of humor. There are a couple of blue Vipers up here, but I'm sure they are ready to put up their rides for the
winter just as I am. Next spring you will be able to identify me by the biggest smile ever, because of being back in the vette cruising after an intolerably long boring winter pushing a snowblower around. Always like to share stories with other nice car enthusiasts.

Mike

Thanks. Will be a long, long winter of sitting in the car as it hibernates in the garage. Have a good winter and take good care of your viper...theres always another summer for cruisin just around the corner. :cool: :2tu:

Mike :usa:

Thank goodness I live in So Cal!!! There is a POSSIBILITY of rain sometime this week. The Viper MAY get wet !!!

Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So Cal huh? As much as I enjoy the changes of the seasons, when it comes to the vette, summer, spring, and fall are the only ones I now can handle. Actually, when the Christmas holidays are over, spring should come immediately.

Have a good winter and enjoy your viper.

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4