Almost....................But not quite..................

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonite i went out for a cruise with my girlfiend in the copperhead and when i pulled up to the 1st light there was a mercedes benz. Right off the bat, i noticed the AMG badge on the right of the car but could not see if it was a SL55 or a SL65 (too dark -plus paying attention to the road). We then approached the next light and the driver noticed me in the viper driving next to him (who wouldn't?). The light turned red just as we approached and we stopped. We both sat there for a few seconds and then the light turned green. I drove off normally because the driver didn't make any indication for a race and then, they got on it as well as i, but then they let off (as if they were just having fun but didnt really want to go for it). Had it been a real race with a SL55, i would have taken him, but had it been a SL65 they may have taken me... I still could not identify what model it was because of the darkness and the moderate traffic we ran into but i almost raced one of those AMG bad boys........... :cool:

Anyone ever race one of those AMG's????

(for the record, i thought about purchasing a SL55 before i got the viper and then chose the badass viper of course. The SL is a very nice car to say the least but night and day comparison with the viper.) :usa: :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang