alot to talk about(long)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok lets see how do I start this out.On the day of the Car Show(in Freehold)was the most hardest show to find.Driving south for about 20 to 40 miles we end up hitting traffic.The bad thing was that we probably didn't move for about a half hour.The good thing was that I saw 3 vipers during the traffic.The first viper(which kind of looked weird to me)was at a Wallgreens(RT/10 in red).The next on was a 96 blue and white GTS sitting in a (get this)Zusuki parking lot.Then the third viper was in another parking lot but it was behind 10 lincoin Towncars.Finally when we got to the show it was mostly Ford's and Chevy's.So mostly the good part was the viper's.
Now can someone help me here on the vipers oil.I've seen comercials for viper oil.What I do now is that the vipers main oil when its a CAAP is Mobil 1.Then theres another comercial for oil (I think it was Havaloine).Which is better.
Plus,I would like to thank you guys for visiting my site but alongtime ago in June I got an e-mail saying that in order to keep the site up I have to pay $20 a month so I might have to shut the site down.
c ya,
Ron

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by viper GTS-R:
in order to keep the site up I have to pay $20 a month so I might have to shut the site down.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$20/month? I'm only paying $10/month for 50mgs. My site is hosted by GoDaddy.com

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the offers guy's.I'll think about it.Meanwhile how come all of a sudden I start seening Ferari's al of a sudden on the streets I would rather see vipers than ferari's.Good thing I got pics of vipers
laugh.gif
smile.gif
!!!!!!!!