American Road Race of Champions

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This past weekend i had the opportunity to take advantage of a special invitation to attend the SCCA American Road Race of Champions, under the provision of having a Viper Racing League Comp Coupe. I first want to thank Tom Wilson of V-10 Racing located in Georgia for his support & help during the weekend, His Crew Cheif experience was very helpful, Special Thanks to Tom Sessions & Janni Cone for their help in trouble shooting some problems over the phone on some problems that we had.

Doing a 40 minute Sprint Race with over 60 cars. What a lot of fun, GT-1, V-8 Stock Cars, and many other Fast Run What You Brung Cars. Qualified 30th finished 16th overall & 3rd in Class.

Then the 2 hour Enduro. 2 manditory 4 minute pit stops. Gotta tell you this was a hoot. Qualified on the pole, lost the race in the pits. Couldn't get my belt snapped correctly, had to come back in to fix. Finished 4th overall & 1st in Class.

I would also like to thank the Viper owners that stopped by to chat about Vipers, VCA, Comp Coupe, Racing, & HPDE's.