An hour with JonB...

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently had the "lucky" position of being on the buying side of the sales table with JonB of PartsRack. I had never spoken with Jon before and from the outset of the conversation it became painfully obvious that Jon has forgotten more about the Viper than I will ever know. He was patient with my questions and always had an answer that made sense for my particular car. He was knowledgable without being pushy and I could really see the "JonB rep" in action. Finding someone as helpful as he is in his selling is really hard to find in this day and time. I for one appreciate his attitude and knowledge and will remain indebted to him for his help and guidance with a car that I am just beginning to learn about.
Thanks again Jon,
Clark Stegall

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
One correction:

Jon doesn't forget ANYTHING! He is the encyclopedia of all things Viper!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For years I had the same talks with hundreds of owners....while I sold travel. 32 years worth. National recognition, etc.
I grew to hate it, as Viper-passion changed my life !

Now, customers like Clark, Antonio, Ben, David, Andrew, etc.X 500, and friends like Henry/Janni/Joe/etcetcetcetcetcetc make VIPER my livelihood......and an enjoyable one.

THANK YOU for your kind words! It was an enjoyable hour for me as well, to share YOUR enthusiasm for the object of our mutual passion.....VIPER!