An idea for a gathering

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking at what the Junkman can do with a 'less than perfect' finish on our cars. I've volunteered my '01 Sapphire as a demo vehicle and he'd like to work on it. Don't know what kind of turnout is required, but he's willing to travel from Kentucky to demo the Adam's products if we're willing to pay the expenses. What are we talking about here? $400-500 for air and lodging?

I think the work he does is awesome and I know that I would love to learn the right way to correct the minor damage that my paint is showing.

How about it? Something to maybe bring the group together for a Saturday afternoon of tire kicking and lies?

OP
OP
B

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was asking the same thing when I got my Snake and am just now starting to understand why it seemed that there wasn't any activity. The North Texas group communicates through a Yahoo Group and you have to hook up to that to keep up. I haven't done it yet, but I'm in the process. You can check out the rather sparse North Texas web site to gain information about the Yahoo Group.

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there,

Yes we do stuff but not near as much as we should. I try to get a gtg as much as I can but there definitely needs to be more gtgs. As mentioned, we mainly use the Yahoo Group for information although I have mentioned at the meetings that they need to use this resource more. I am including the club url as well as the Yahoo group website url.

http://northtexasviperclub.com

northtexasviperclub : North Texas Viper Club

We are having our Summer picnic on 7 Aug. At the picnic we will have our monthly meeting as well. You are more than welcome to come out and meet fellow Viper owners. We need people such as yourself who are wanting to get together for Viper events. We need new fresh ideas as well. if you guys are going to go or thinking about going, pm me and maybe we can all caravan down there. I personally would love to see the club do more fun stuff.

Dennis

PS: I have been trying to get a photo shoot together for quite a while but so far I have been 4 for 4. By that I mean it has been rained out 4 straight times. I will make it happen though. Sooner or later I will schedule one that won't get rained out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235