An unfortunate first - car keyed

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came out of a bar once and two cops had a guy cuffed and face planted into the concrete, they caught him trying to piss on my Viper , the car was right up front by the door and in the light. My car was spot free , but his face was a little bloody. lol......
cut it off!!!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came out of a bar once and two cops had a guy cuffed and face planted into the concrete, they caught him trying to piss on my Viper , the car was right up front by the door and in the light. My car was spot free , but his face was a little bloody. lol......
Always good to read of the rare times when the cops are in the right place at the right time... and doing their job! :2tu:

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the first good report I've read about cops and a Viper in the same sentence. And they call them public servants GGGRRR!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****!!! :curse:

I had my 17.000 mile 1987 Buick GN keyed, never bothered to paint it or fix it, since they would have done it again and again...

This is the reason I never leave Viper out of my sight. EVER. NEVER. And carry a 40cal. Just in case. You never know.... :bonker:
One day they want to key it, next day mug and rob.

For keying I prefer fists and a baseball bat due to personal pleasure.

The muggers and robbers can eat my H&K.

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later. Checked out a new local restaurant this weekend at night. My car was even parked out in front along the city street. Came out and saw about a nine inch gouge in the hood as it curves into the driver's side fender. Got some touch up paint and wheeled it out the best I could.

What's gets me is that there was a newer vette, BMW, and Porsche out there worth more than my 11 year old Viper, but nothing happened to them. It's probably a good thing I didn't see the vandal do it - I don't think prison would be fun!!!

Just out of curiousity, when you parked your viper. Did you take up 2 parking spaces? I ask, cuz some people do this with higher end cars like ours, and other people, dont like it and sometimes, you get that idiot that will scratch,piss, ect on your car. Seen it happen to my friend.

OP
OP
B

Brian 95 RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, when you parked your viper. Did you take up 2 parking spaces? I ask, cuz some people do this with higher end cars like ours, and other people, dont like it and sometimes, you get that idiot that will scratch,piss, ect on your car. Seen it happen to my friend.

Nope, just took up one spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960