..and you guys thought my wing was big...

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ummm...okay..I take 2nd spot now. this one is ugly! Looks like a radio tower

You must be registered for see images

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMFG!! please oh, please someone tell me that's photo shopped.

Did he/she drill holes in the hatch back... ?

(LOL... GTS hatch back)

<I'll be dawning my flame suit now.>

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know it's fake.

Look real close at the picture and you can see that no one is that DUMB! What an eyesore.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: I finally found a wing for my car that's bigger than yours Cody. Time for me to step up I guess :D

--- Ken

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's fake, it isn't proportioned with the angles of the car!
Plus I can't believe a viper owner can be that stupid!!!!!
:rolleyes: :eek: :shocked:

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
looky here..it's real! Also notice the decal on the side of the hood. Looks kind of high to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6209&item=2438803558

This is a 1997 Dodge Viper GTS with only 13,500 actual miles. The car is blue in color with white stripes. This Viper is anything but a normal Viper. This one has many, many extras that all ad up to 700+ horsepower. The car was traded to me from USA Racing out of Little Rock AR. If you are a serious buyer call me and I will tell you all of the upgrades. The exterior of the car is all in great condition. There is a flaw in the paint on the hood looks like a rock chip, I have included a picture of this. The spoiler on the back is removable, this is how it was when I got it. The interior is all like new and shows no wear. The car does have A/C, heat CD Power windows and a Tattle Tail Tack. Serious bidders only, please call with any questions. 417-844-2815

THANKS!!!!!

look at the nasty looking engine

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, that cant' be real, look at the angle of the wing on the rear of the car. In the overall shot of it, it's skewed at least 10-20 degrees. Totally different angle than the close up of it.. :)

G

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
In the 1st wide shot, taken from the driver's side, the wing looks like its not aligned with the car, and appears to be pointing 20 degrees towards the left, or DRIVER'S side of the car. I think thats an optical delusion :) caused by the fact that the wing is so wide, so far back, that the camera angle seems to be catching the wing from the front, as well as the side. Its not really pointing towards the driver's side at all.

Before you call me crazy-

Then look at the second long shot, taken from the opposite side, on the passenger side of the car. The wing now looks like its pointing 20 degrees towards the PASSENGER side of the car!

It can't be simultaneously pointing BOTH to the PASSENGER side of the car, and also the DRIVER"S side! Those are separate and distinct pictures, too, not just mirror images of the same shot.

No matter which side of the car the picture is taken from, the wing always looks crooked. Its an optical delusion. Uhm, I mean, illusion.

Bottom line- Its fugly, BEAT IT WITH A STICK UGLY!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like the old chin up bars they put on the Supras.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those wings look silly and rice on street cars.

He said that ebay car has mods that total 700hp.
He probably has 20 Vipairs.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got rain baffle delete on the airbox, thats good for fiddy, what kind of headers are those, look **** they are wrapped in tin foil.

This is one of those Vipers that you RUN away from. Sadly some poor schmo (probably aa ex ricer) will buy it thinking it's the $hit. It's snakes like these that hurt us all. Oh well, I can't see it from my house (I hope not !)

S

SUN RA KAT

The radio tower, er...wing block his view and he couldn't park between the lines.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of wings on street cars, however, the higher and further back you go, the more efficient they get. So, go easy on the guy, it's just possible he was interested in function not fashion.

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Look at the engine pic, it has what appears to be little LED lights in the wipers, you can see the wires leading to it, nice install I might add.

And the paint on the intake manifold looks like it was rattled canned, you can actually see it thinner in spots, either from a poor paint job, or from heat.

The headers are very interesting. I think that is indeed tinfoil.

Red calipers, probably rattle canned as well, and the harnesses are probably just screwed to the back of the seat. And let's not forget the custom placement of the Viper GTS emblems.

I think all of that adds up to about 700hp, don't you think?