And you thought AB had a big wing

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ab,

To be honest just because your car makes all that power dont mean squat. Unfortunaly you live very far away from me, otherwise I would be happy to show you what a car with much less power but much better tune and setup can do.

The reason I dont post pics of my car on the forums is simple. I like having my car unique, if people see pictures they will start to copy.

There is a big difference between some of those people you mentioned and yourself. For example Nadine actualy races her car, and that wing is important for her. If she has an air scoop its FUNCTIONAL not just a left over vacume part.

And lastly, I didnt say your car is an import. Just pointing out that the local Honda club would welcome you with open arms.

Hey *******...anyone's roof scoop is about as functional as mine is that is on here. I am NOT worried about your viper compared to mine. Not the least bit. You couldn't show me anything. Go look back at a lot of your "tech post"....not much but just rambling on. You may think the honda club would accept me with open arms...but I know you would accept jon with an open mouth. Go troll on someone else. :rolleyes:

Thanks Rocket for the support.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,

You are a true Assvedo. You're just mad that you didn't have what it takes to do force induction so you went back to daddy and made the bad psi go away. Yeah the grenade joke of your engine still lives two years later. When you tune, you leave a lasting impression it appears not only with people but also the internal parts of your band-aid viper. So don't get made because you quit where I excelled. I think I hear something long and rubbery calling your name assvedo...chicago boy toy.

AB... AB.. AB... I'm getting to you.. lol.. Thanks for the PM, it shows I'm getting ya worked up !! nice...

I found the secret, of the "ricemobile" its got donkey boost...

4596assfire-ab.JPG

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
this is too fun going back and forth with you. 4'4" LOL! :D All I know is I am taller than your ass will ever be....we BOTH KNOW the truth about your Paxton deal and the way it blew up in your face. You are lucky you are short, otherwise the debis from your engine blowing up would of taken out your miserable little life. As far as my business goes...doing better each month. You're just mad that you quit and I didn't with the paxton. But if I had a blown up engine too, I think I would have quit also. ha! ha! So whatever finger you sit on that is finger licking good...why don't you smell it and wake up boy toy. :2tu:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab,

Now you dont really believe that EVERYONE on here is a poser like yourself do you? There are plenty of people on here that have actualy had their car on a race track and have actualy taken advantage of a roof/window scoop.

Far as my car goes I was just replying to your original posts asking for pictures. Besides you would not be interested my mods have no hint of Uncle Bens.

And enough of the pre teen name calling routine, if you cant take the heat than stay out of the kitchen.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab,

Now you dont really believe that EVERYONE on here is a poser like yourself do you? There are plenty of people on here that have actualy had their car on a race track and have actualy taken advantage of a roof/window scoop.

Far as my car goes I was just replying to your original posts asking for pictures. Besides you would not be interested my mods have no hint of Uncle Bens.

And enough of the pre teen name calling routine, if you cant take the heat than stay out of the kitchen.

lol, ouch, Russ brought the hammer down on Uncle Bens (aka Adam Brenass) :D :2tu:

Go home AB, you just got took to school.

-Uncle *******

Jon

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ab,

Jon's a bomb making idiot...what is your excuse russ for being an idiot? Trust me, heat is no problem for me...it's idiots like you with no clue who think they have a clue that crack me up.

Jon...I won't get into your "pratices" on how you achieve or get things now should I? I guess I will turn the heat up for ya! :2tu:

since we are posting old pics...here's one.

440jon_gay-med.jpg

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab congrats, you are so lame.. its like watching a ******** kid picking his nose. Sure you want to laugh, but you know you really shouldnt.

AB you are pathetic. Turn up whatever "heat" you got *yawn*....

Jon

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab,

At least you had a good collection of Richard Simons pictures at hand. :eek:

Are you going to come up with your mom jokes next?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960