Another Calchrome delvery--5 spokes

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am an idiot . If anyone can manipulate these thumbs so they automatically open please do so. Thanks

Attachments

• calchrome 003.jpg
    calchrome 003.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 269
  • calchrome 004.jpg
    calchrome 004.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 274
  • calchrome 007.jpg
    calchrome 007.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 266
D

DAMN YANKEE

Man, they look like they did an excellent job!
Shows you what a great job can be done when people work at it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am an idiot . If anyone can manipulate these thumbs so they automatically open please do so. Thanks

NICE job~! BTW: Leslie can help you upload those into actual pictures (I also am picture-illiterate!) ~juli

***AH, okay, so can 99 R/T 10...lol!***

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2959d1233868930-another-calchrome-delvery-5-spokes-calchrome-003.jpg

2960d1233868955-another-calchrome-delvery-5-spokes-calchrome-004.jpg

2961d1233868980-another-calchrome-delvery-5-spokes-calchrome-007.jpg

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels look good!

It's so sad that we have several people who have had their 5 spokes chromed, but ZERO photos of them installed on their cars :(

Viperdrummer, why do your barrels look unfinished compared to 29Outlaw's? His is not mirror-finished, but it looks considerably shinier than yours.

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels look good!

It's so sad that we have several people who have had their 5 spokes chromed, but ZERO photos of them installed on their cars :(

Viperdrummer, why do your barrels look unfinished compared to 29Outlaw's? His is not mirror-finished, but it looks considerably shinier than yours.

Mine will be back on after I switch our brake pads and I will take pics . I chromed wheel , center cap and had SRT painted. I did not chrome barrels.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is no one going with high polished or chromed barrels?

BTW I really like those 6 spokes. Too bad they were not chromed!!

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought the same thing before I even saw this post.

Outlaw what did your inner barrels look like before you sent them to calchrome.............
if they were a dull finish before maybe they goofed up and polished your inner barrels:dunno:

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outlaw what did your inner barrels look like before you sent them to calchrome.............
if they were a dull finish before maybe they goofed up and polished your inner barrels:dunno:

The other Calchrome wheels don't have the polished barrell either, but they don't look the same as this wheel.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperDrummer,
Did you send them with the tires attached and have Calchrome dismount and remount?

thanks
FLX

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Prior to doing anything, my barrels were dull grey. These pics are from Calchrome's website. Mine look like the "unpolished" picture but maybe a tad more shiny. They surely don't look like the "polished" picture

BARE CHROME UNPOLISHED
[media]http://www.calchrome.com/images/ccw_comp_B_back_close_big.jpg[/media]

POLISHED
[media]http://www.calchrome.com/images/ccw_comp_A_back_close_big.jpg[/media]

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! Supposed to be in the 60s this weekend...maybe you can drop the top on the new 09 and we can get together...would love to see the new snake!!!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry if I missed it, but can some of you tell us about YOUR turn around time??
Thanks!!!

the challenger rims are an exchange so they ship in a day or two from cali .... shipping takes 2-5 days depending on location (they had in stock when i called).... then your just send you rims to them

Last edited:
OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry if I missed it, but can some of you tell us about YOUR turn around time??
Thanks!!!

I am about as far away from Calchrome as you can be in the lower 48 (Va to Cal). So, I had 10 days round trip ******* in UPS ground. With that the whole process was about 3 weeks or so and I had lettering and mounting/balencing done which takes a little more time.

They are responsive if you want to check on the progress along the way. I don't think they have wheel exchanges on Viper wheels- they didn't for mine.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the chroming process alone takes 10 business days.. so with shipping your looking at closer to 4 weeks in my humble experiences

as far as i know there is no exchange program for viper rims...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah they really should have come from the factory Chromed. The peeling from the stock wheels got to be annoying. I also had mine chromed before I sold them. They looked GREAT chromed!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog