Another JonB compliment

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have bought a fair bit of Viper product from Jon. He has also spent considerable time on the phone with me many times sharing opinions and such about products for my application.

Well the other day, my friend asked me to meet him at a local dealer body shop so they could see that my 08 hood would indeed fit on his earlier SRT. I mentioned to him that he should buy the hood from Jon and have the body shop paint and install it...so I called Jon to help assist in the situation.

Jon gave me all the prices for the various needed parts but mentioned that my friend would possibly be better off having the local shop match partsrack prices in this particular situation...thus talking himself out of a sale.

It seems to me that this is another case of Jon actually trying to help the customer do what is right for the customer...even if it costs him a sale. I believe Jon values customer relationships above the profit on any particular sale.

Thanks Jon!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. I did business with JonB for the first time in September after owning vipers for many a year. I was very happy. All in all I picked up a Corsa exhaust, sidewinder wheels, EBC's and an 08 hood. He even talked me out of buying other items that were not a fit with my goals. I'll definitely do business with him again.

lbstone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I'm new here but I wish to also share a good experience purchasing gears and a belanger full exhaust from John. He shoots right from the cuff and can be a little rough around the edges. I like that about John, he just tells it like it is and wont just tell you what you wanna hear. I recently had an issue with some unitrax polished gears. My installer knows how anal I am about my cars and was worried that the ring gear was sitting too loose on the hydralock. John and Unitrax swore everything was fine after a half dozen calls to each of them but they were more then happy to swap the setout for another set.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words!

To clarify, while I certainly want and need the biz, the potential customer was in a DODGE DEALER body shop, and in a hurry............ so my 'quote' just helped the dealer to see the wisdom of selling at a discount to keep the customer, and customer gets the parts shipped in for FREE, and gets em faster.

It was better for the customer's needs in this case to NOT buy my (less expensive) hood and grills, so we told them so........ { DANG ! }

THANKS for the opportunity!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've also bought several things for my Vipers, over the years, from Jon, and he has always dealt fairly and honestly, and stood behind the products he sells when there was an issue that needed to be resolved. Gee, kinda like the way business should be conducted!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my PS2s from Jon last spring. Jon shipped them to my buddies shops and I drove the 14hrs to Portland and had theme installed. CSCC ground school that night and the next morning I went to High perf. driving at PIR - where I met Jonb as he was my Instructor. Jon in Doris's Viper was on TV. Pretty cool. Plan to do it again next year.

Thanks Jon
Ted

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ive never bought anything from jon...but i see how helpful of a person he is. :2tu:the way he has helped many in the past get the right amount for their wrecked viper, eventhough the insurance companies were trying to rip them off, jon is priceless!!!:headbang:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess I should mention that I made VOI X thanks to Jon and Sean Roe. I had a head gasket that was seeping and wasn't about to attempt a 6,000mi+ trip like that. I called Jon and had exhaust and headgaskets soon enough to get the heads back onto the engine so I could leave on time.

While I was waiting for UPS I ported the heads and did some match porting.

Ted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235