Another One Bites the Dust!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wwwwwwwow....

I could post about 4 or 5 vids of me in my DLM Viper eating 'busas, 1000's,etc all day. HE has no idea what he's talking about.

When you race on the street (safely. ;) ) the fastest car will win, NOT THE QUICKEST. You dont just race to a measly 1/4 mile mark. You race until there's a winner :) :) :)

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B.S. Ever ride a sport bike? My GSXR 1000 K3 (now sold because it was too fast to control) would blow your car into the weeds, until around 160 mph, when aerodynamics would start to make the difference. Can you beat 0 - 60 in 2.6 seconds? Didn't think so.

I have ridden plenty of sport bikes. I pegged the speedo on my stock Hayabusa. I will agree that ViperRich's car would not keep up with a gsxr-1000, but he never said they were big bikes, just sport bikes. From a 40mph roll on, it is quite possible for him to pull a smaller bike. :2tu:

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rich, here is what you should have posted to deserve getting called a bs'r: (I mean, if you are gonna get flamed for posting what happened to you, you might as well deserve it, so lets' rewrite your post in such a way where it will be fair for someone to call you a bs'r. It needs some arrogance, and untruths. Lets see if we can make it more of a target for flames). Here we go-

"I was trolling for some stupid sport bike riders, when I came across these two arrogant punks at the light. I looked over, and saw immediately that one was on a turboBusa, and the other was on a GSXR 1000. With my vast knowledge of sport bikes, I knew they would be quick, but no match for my Roe SC'd Viper. When I pulled up, they started dissing the Viper, so I thought I'd call them out. When the light turned green, I nailed it, and the pavement curled up around my rear wheels, the earth stopped rotating, and we went from 0-100 in 1.7 seconds! (I know that for a fact, because I was using my stop watch while I was shifting gears and watching the speedo) We hit second gear when the G-forces almost made me black out. I totally wasted 'em with my Roe SC'd V10, and its gazillion horsepower blew those two dweebs into the weeds! After moving ten feet forward, the sport bikes were just tiny dots in my rear view mirror. That should teach them the ABSOLUTE FACT that no sport bike of any type, even modded, can EVER, EVER, beat a SC'd Viper. I gave them a lesson they'll never forget for as long as they live."

There, see? Now you deserve to be called a bs'r. Don't you feel better? :)

LOL! You forgot to add "And at the next light, there was a McLaren F1 and an Enzo and..."

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've killed more than a few sport bikers with my measly 729 rwhp. It seems that many of them want to play with Vipers on the Freeways here in so Cal.

While most of us don't have the traction or power to weight ratio to beat up on these guys from a stop or in a quarter mile, I've done very well against them from speed, say 60 or up. Many of these guys (and other car owners as well) don't seem to realize how fast most Vipers can move from 60 on up.

Sounds like it was fun Rich.

How True!

Viper X check your PM!

Dave