ANOTHER VIPER HATE ATTACK

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, right now I'm so mad I could beat someone to death (no exaggeration). I went out tonight with a friend and at some point, some useless human being who i hope dies painfully and rots in hell keyed my driver side door. Its atleast 2 feet long and deep. I've already called the hotel where it was parked briefly and they said they have survelliance cameras in the parking lot but I'd need to talk to a mgr. b/c she wasnt sure if there was a camera in the vicinity of my car. The other places it was parked was some office buildings which I hope have cameras and *******, which does not have any cameras. I gave the ******* Mgr. my name and phone number and told him I was offering a reward for the identity of those responsible. I'll be calling those office building 1st thing tomorrow. If I do find out who did it, GOD HELP THEM. You will be hearing about me on the 6:00 news. I just wish people who do stuff like this would all DIE. They dont deserve to live. They are worthless, jealous pieces of garbage and dont deserve to breath the same oxygen that other self-respecting people do.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sorry to hear. Seems like just one bad thing after the next for you lately. I'll send some good thoughts your way. Stay strong!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to here that Chad :( ....
Realy can't understand why people (if you can call them that) do this sort of thing what is the point :mad: ...

2000gtsgsxr1000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never ever park it where I can't see it.I just hope I never see anybody doing this or I will be in jail.This goes on way too much to take a chance.Its bad enough with me standing by it what some people will do to it.Its the same way driving- I've had people road rage for simple things I normally do and wouldn't be a issue if I was my truck.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that! It really *****.

I hope you find out who did it, and they get punished for their actions.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not nice :mad:

I recently picked up 18" long rub/scrap mark on my side sill at a recent meet, though not intentional I think more like someone just being clumsy with a push chair

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhhh to just be able to catch someone in the act of doing that....how sorry they would be...

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for what happened. I just don't understand the mentality of the people who do things like this. To damage someone elses property... and they don't even know you. If someone has a problem with me they need to confront me about it, don't take it out on my property.

I really hope a camera picked this up and you can identify the person. Good luck!

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats worse than the attack of Rodney King...If you catch him jam that key into his leather cheerio...that lowlife *******...AL... :mad:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am VERY SORRY to hear that chad. i hope you find them.

PAY ATTENTION PEOPE!! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO READ THESE THREADS?!

<< Just another reason why my car never leaves my sight. >>

if it hasnt happened to you yet, IT WILL. learn from our mistakes.

sorry for the rant, but it was a very maddening lesson i learned early on too, and i EARNED IT. :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God it makes me furious just to read it. The thing with damage like this is that nine times out of ten, it's inflicted by a teenager who has no idea what it's like to work hard for or own something as nice as a Viper. They think it makes them cool to exert power over a stranger by damaging their property.

Unfortunately, even if you find out who it is, the most satisfaction you'll get from it is telling mom and dad that they owe you a paint job.

Frickin' kids.

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everybody i know asks why i hardly ever drive my car. its because i am afraid to leave it alone. and the really sick thing is if you would find this guy and put a hand on him you would be in more trouble than you could dream of. remember no body, no crime...just kidding, i think?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HATE reading these fawking stories! If you find the guy that did it, can you pass him around to all the regions for a group beating?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey I don't know you but you sound PISSED!

and with VERY good reason.

please post and let us know what happens-I would personally LOVE to watch you beat the crap outta who did it

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that really *****. I am surprised that you do not know exactly where it happened, was it dark? I usually do a once over everytime I get in my car. It just blows me away that there are people out there that are that low.

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm contemplating putting the cover on whenever it is going to be out of my sight. And the cheap alarm that can be programmed to say something when someone gets to close is probably going to be installed as well.

This is a heart-breaker to say the least not to mention an eye opener for those of us who have newly acquired our babies!

Sorry, sorry, sorry, we all can feel your pain personally and can empathize as if it were our own. ***** F#@&*^g Bastige! I'd have a HARD time controlling myself as well.

red98RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear what happened. Please don't let it make you garage your car, though. I know that things like this can happen anytime I go out and I would still be just as furious if it happened.....but I won't let people like that make me change my plans to accomodate them. I hope you are able to find the *****.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that really *****. I am surprised that you do not know exactly where it happened, was it dark? I usually do a once over everytime I get in my car. It just blows me away that there are people out there that are that low.

Yes it was dark. Here's the story:

I went to ******* for their bikini contest. Took the Viper since I figured itd be some good photo-ops. The ******* parking lot was full, so I parked at the hotel beside them along with everyone else. About 45 mins later, they make an announcement at ******* anyone parked at the hotel was liable to be towed. So I went and moved the car to the office buildings beside the hotel. It was still daylight now and even though I didnt really study the car, I'm pretty sure I wouldve noticed if it was a 18" key mark on the door. After the show (its now dark), I went and got the car to drive over to ******* for some photos. I parked right beside the building so its extremely likely I totally missed the door being keyed b/c it was dark and since I was parked right up on the building I couldnt really see the driver side of the car. I then followed a friend to meet some other friends and when he parked, he came over to my car and looked down and asked me "what is this scratch??" So thats when I called the police and *******.

Update: I just talked to the hotel manager and she was a !@#$%. I told her what happened and asked about the tapes. She basically said "well, you shouldnt have been parked here anyway, so we're not liable and wont give you the tapes". I then called the police center and they just told me to call the 911 center and request an officer go by the hotel and pick up the tapes. So, thats what I'm about to do.

RJSGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this!!! As everyone already said things like this make it real hard to enjoy a very enjoyable car. Take a deep breath and don't make anymore public confessions incase you do get the chance to "talk" :buttkick: to the person responsible...

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy S%!t Chad I just read this Post, I really sorry about your car, that's F***ed up. I would personally beat the crap out of ANYBODY I caught keying a car. Mine or anybody else’s. That’s just P**** S%!t.

Sorry Chad, but don’t stop driving it. F*** em

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This really makes my blood boil! Man if I caught someone doing that...they would have to be pistol whipped. Anyone keying someone's car is a low life coward....I had my Lambo out one night and had a window seat so I could keep an eye on it. I look out and see the normal crowd around it but then this lady comes out and rubs her butt on the nose of my car like she is doing a dance, but I could see she wasn't touching it...then she high fived her boy friend...I was going to get up and say something...but never did since there was no harm done...There have been times where I was sitting in my viper and got the car next to me hit me with their door...but problem is that it always was an old lady above 65 years old and I just bite my tongue. Under 65...well they are fair game.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll definitly continue to drive it! 90% of the time I park it where I can keep my eye on it. I wouldve done the same tonight except parking was so jam packed that wasnt an option. While I was watching the contest, I remember saying to myself "i really wish I had been able to park closer". I guess I'm a little bit psychic :curse:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi