ANOTHER VIPER HATE ATTACK

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Mostly, I feel sorry for the persons who did it. I know they must have such low self esteem and go through life feeling constantly jealous and inferior to others. I would still rather be the person I am with a car with nicks than have to endure their burden. I wish you well.

You're obviously a lot better person than I am. I couldnt care less about the person who did this and wish theyd get drunk one night and stumble in front of a speeding locomotive. Insurance is going to pay for the door to be painted (minus a $100 deductible), so I'm not out a lot of money, it just ***** that people who have Vipers and other nice cars have to keep crap like this in the back of their mind everytime we're not standing right by the car.

Who was the bleeding heart liberal that you quoted?...I can't find their post. I guess they decided to delete. I say kill people that do this then they don't have to "endure their burden" anymore! :smirk:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was the bleeding heart liberal that you quoted?...I can't find their post. I guess they decided to delete. I say kill people that do this then they don't have to "endure their burden" anymore! :smirk:

Its the post right above mine where I quoted him (next to last on pg 2). I dont mind his opinion, I just completely disagree with it

rx7master

Viper Owner
Reaction score
same thing happened to me when i first got mine, just moved to a new area shortly before i got the car so it was a stranger for sure. just did it for the hell of it.

TampaViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bleeding heart liberal? Have no doubt, I would have been enraged and thrown every bit of my 6'4" 235lbs on anyone I caught in the act. It is difficult to take oneself back, however, and realize that in the end they lost something more valuable. They still deserve yo be punished.

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hiding your car, not driving your car like you want to,THEY WIN.

What happened was sh***y and it makes me sick, too.

Unfortunately, may come with the territory???????

Definitely not cool.
Larry

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, sorry to hear of this! It's a real shame that civility in this country has degenerated to the point that some people have no respect for others or their property! You know, I recall that once upon a time, petty criminals like this were punished by public flogging. I think we should re-instate the practice; some might say that would be "cruel and unusual", but it sure would be effective!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That has to be one of the worst things to deal with, when your car gets fcked up and it wasn't an accident but downright intentional. Chad sorry to hear someone did that to your baby. What's got me really pissed about this is that the ******* Hotel Staff doesn't seem like they care to work with you on this. The cameras don't record? Well why the fck would you have surveillance cameras that don't record? That's pure BLLSHT!!! I bet if someone held up the hotel office at gunpoint all of a sudden tapes would turn up showing the perpetrator as clear as day. I would keep after them especially if you see there was a camera that could have recorded the area the car was in.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's got me really pissed about this is that the ******* Hotel Staff doesn't seem like they care to work with you on this. The cameras don't record? Well why the fck would you have surveillance cameras that don't record? That's pure BLLSHT!!! I bet if someone held up the hotel office at gunpoint all of a sudden tapes would turn up showing the perpetrator as clear as day. I would keep after them especially if you see there was a camera that could have recorded the area the car was in.

Well I called the main office back yesterday and told them that the hotel's story had changed and I wanted to know why. The lady read me what response the hotel sent to them and the response was "We do not have any taped footage of yesterday" [******]? Its gone from, "we have tapes but wont give them to you", to "we dont have tapes at all", to "we dont have tapes of yesterday"!?! Country Inn corporate headquarters then told me that theyve done all they can do and everything else will have to be handled directly with the hotel. When I asked for the name and # of the owner of the hotel, I was told they just have the telephone # of the hotel and that I'd have to get that info from the hotel. I laughed and was like "yeah b/c theyve been such a big freaking help so far, all theyve done is lie to me so far". The woman apologized and said that there was nothing more they could do and I thanked her for her (minimal) help and hung up. I never got to go by the hotel, but I will be doing that Monday and if I do see a camera near where I was parked, I'm gonna quit trying to be nice and become a real PITA to them until I get what I want

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, right now I'm so mad I could beat someone to death (no exaggeration). I went out tonight with a friend and at some point, some useless human being who i hope dies painfully and rots in hell keyed my driver side door. Its atleast 2 feet long and deep. I've already called the hotel where it was parked briefly and they said they have survelliance cameras in the parking lot but I'd need to talk to a mgr. b/c she wasnt sure if there was a camera in the vicinity of my car. The other places it was parked was some office buildings which I hope have cameras and *******, which does not have any cameras. I gave the ******* Mgr. my name and phone number and told him I was offering a reward for the identity of those responsible. I'll be calling those office building 1st thing tomorrow. If I do find out who did it, GOD HELP THEM. You will be hearing about me on the 6:00 news. I just wish people who do stuff like this would all DIE. They dont deserve to live. They are worthless, jealous pieces of garbage and dont deserve to breath the same oxygen that other self-respecting people do.

Damn man that sux, people are worthless POS sometimes... :evilmad:

You didn't take up 2 or 3 parking spots did you??

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the cameras don't record, sounds like it's time to visit the hotel with a bundle of bricks. One for each bay window in the back.

Then find that *****-***** managers car, and 'accidentally' spill a can of Red Devil paint stripper on the hood.
unfortunately, this idea sounds better and better every minute

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn man that sux, people are worthless POS sometimes... :evilmad:

You didn't take up 2 or 3 parking spots did you??

I'm glad you asked. The answer is no. It was a line of maybe 10 parking places and #'s 1-5 or so were taken up. I went down to #8 or so and backed in. Since I knew it was gonna be a huge crowd that night, I knew parking was going to be at a premium and then wasnt the time to be taking up more than 1 parking place.

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this about your Viper...Wonder how much this mod would cost? If I remember correct AB received a broken nose while IN his Viper from some drunk jealous S O B.
52cocoon1.jpg

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: I just talked to the hotel manager and she was a !@#$%. I told her what happened and asked about the tapes. She basically said "well, you shouldnt have been parked here anyway, so we're not liable and wont give you the tapes".

[******]!!!! If something happened on their property, they CAN be held liable for any property or personal damage. There has already been precedent with thieves getting injured while breaking into a home and then winning a lawsuit against the homeowner(property owner). Sounds like they do not want any evidence to be found that shows the incident occurred on their property.

I am very sorry that happened to you. My wife still thinks I'm nuts, because I refuse to drive the Viper to the local cinema, and will try my best to get a window seat overlooking my car whenever we go out to eat.

ps- There are lots of small ponds around here...... ;)

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this about your Viper...Wonder how much this mod would cost? If I remember correct AB received a broken nose while IN his Viper from some drunk jealous S O B.

TN just passed a law recently that allows you to use deadly force against a would-be car jacker, regardless if you see a weapon or not. :cool:

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I'm guessing the hotel does not want to be "bothered" by the numerous requests for video. They probably keep the video for x days as their record and their attorney may warn them that releasing a tape may invalidate that tape as when it is returned it could be argued that the tape was possibly altered and probably is invalidated once it is released to the "public". I'm assuming a large hotel gets plenty of vandalism to cars, thefts, a few assaults, etc and they probably get requests frequently for the tapes and they just don't want to f' with it. I definitely feel you have a right to the tape but I'm guessing you are probably just another request to them for their tape that they probably just don't want to release unless it is for a capital crime. JMHO.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I'm guessing the hotel does not want to be "bothered" by the numerous requests for video. They probably keep the video for x days as their record and their attorney may warn them that releasing a tape may invalidate that tape as when it is returned it could be argued that the tape was possibly altered and probably is invalidated once it is released to the "public". I'm assuming a large hotel gets plenty of vandalism to cars, thefts, a few assaults, etc and they probably get requests frequently for the tapes and they just don't want to f' with it. I definitely feel you have a right to the tape but I'm guessing you are probably just another request to them for their tape that they probably just don't want to release unless it is for a capital crime. JMHO.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant understand the mentality of this, Just A holes I guess, Ill never forget the first time it happened to me, I had a greenwood vet & just had it painted from a key attack. I was going to my favorite rest for lunch, I parked all the way at theend of the row. not taking up more than my spot, out of anyones way & a Unmarked cop car comes up w four ***** ,uhm detective in it & they park within 8 inches of my car & open the DOORS on it! I get out & they threaten to kick my aXX, you dont mess with the cops in that town though,

Another example was a chamber of commerce meeting I pull up with the GTS & I park in a no parking zone, there was a yellow lotus parked a mile away in at the other end of the lot, Some woman comes up to one of the guys in my office who I was standing with & says "Your boss thinks hes so cool, I parked my car so close to his that I had to climb ou the window" I went outtside & saw my car was OK but this idiot parked next to the lotus. She would rather walk a 1/2 mile just to bust someones balls who was doing nothing to her. What an idiot.

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people have nothing and will never have anything. they blow every opportunity given to them whether it be public school education or a decent job. They don't understand what hard work is and never realize the resulting income potential. They never gain a respect for the payout from hard work such as owning a viper. Deface what they can't have, smack talk what they don't understand, and hope to find the finger in the bowl of chili...

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dropped the car off at the bodyshop to be painted today. $575 to sand it down, paint the door and blend into the rear 1/4 panel. Should have the car back by Thursday. Its at the best bodyshop in town so I know they'll do a great job.