Any 2014 TA's for sale?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I believe all of the orange ones were sold some time ago. There may be one new black one out there somewhere per one of the Viper forums. I have a friend selling an orange TA with about 2800 miles on it.

OP
OP
V

Vipercompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know how much he's asking and where he's located? The dealer and the Orange one
Thank you

If you could put me and your buddy in contact that would be great!

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Vipercompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to speak with you...good luck!!

Thank you! You too! Hope you don't mind if I keep your number for any future viper questions. Very knowledgable and friendly, I hope all viper owners are the same.

It's my childhood dream car and fortunate enough to afford one now. Can't wait to get in it.

Mickfluff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have been looking at Gen V vipers since selling my last sports car (Porsche) and the value $ to performance seems very strong. I need a few things to close at work (will close, not maybe, just need a few months) and likely will be buying one as well.
Looking for low mile TA in white (but open to possible other colors) ..... so please PM me any that you may have a lead on. (thank you in advance) I maybe open to a well equipped 2013 car as well....

Thanks

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I settled on ordering a 2.0 for 98k from MD

Good decision IMO. That's what I'd have done if I was looking at a TA, you can get good deals on ordering, the used market isn't wroth it yet to me. What color did you order? The new Orange or ....

OP
OP
V

Vipercompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the new orange at all! I haven't seen it in person but it's too washed out in pictures. The same color everyone else ordered...Competition blue... :)

OP
OP
V

Vipercompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok... I'm jealous Vipercompany !!Congrats !

Thank you! Very excited! The Viper was my dream car, fortunate enough to be able to afford one now. The wait is going to kill me though! Not to mention I registered for the Corsa America Rally in April with a Viper TA :drive: . I'll have to take another car on the rally, unless someone wants to bring their viper and we can share! :) I already paid the $2200 fee for the rally. 5 star hotel, and VIP at the clubs every night. If anyone's seriously interested let me know! Starting to love the viper community. Very friendly and knowledgable people.
I've spoken with Steve-Indy, Chris from Putnam Park Road Course, and Jason Kerr from Ourisman Dodge in Maryland. Truly awesome people!

Last edited:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the new orange at all! I haven't seen it in person but it's too washed out in pictures. The same color everyone else ordered...Competition blue... :)

Glad you said that, I was being careful not to offend, not fan of the creamsicle color either. Great choice, hope the time passes quickly.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Glad you said that, I was being careful not to offend, not fan of the creamsicle color either. Great choice, hope the time passes quickly.

Wait til the 1 of 1's are in full swing, that lit may grow a bit

OP
OP
V

Vipercompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up buying a TA 2.0 from Bernie at Viper Exchange. I paid considerably more, but I should have it on Monday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32