Any Copperheads for sale?

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello:

My friend is still looking for a Copperhead. Anyone has one for sale? Got the money and ready to buy.

Thanks

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello:

My friend is still looking for a Copperhead. Anyone has one for sale? Got the money and ready to buy.

Thanks

MIKE R Was telling me today that he is planning to sell his some time during the summer...shoot him a PM HERE.

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. The one on auto trader is a coupe... I was actually looking for a convert...

Tried ebay, but no luck. I think he wants to buy froma private party so he doesn't have to pay sales tax.

Thanks again.

JWALK35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viper23 my brother has a copperhead convertible,bone stock with acouple thousand he was talking about selling if he could get the right number. Let me get a hold of him and I will let you know. Jim

Stray Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have #284. 750 Miles, Clear Bra on Side Sills and Fender Lips. Mopar Exhaust in the Box. Contemplating selling. Perfect car. I paid 72K in September of 2006. PM me if your interested. I have four cars and need to pair down. It's either sell the Viper, or sell the other three and keep the Viper - a 2001 Prowler, a 1967 Firebird 400 I have owned since I was 19 and a 1966 Pontiac 2+2 421 4 Speed Barrier Blue Convert. All excellent and beautiful.

Regards,

John

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sorry, adamlotus, i remember a recent post about that car , but don't remember the finding.......

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

I fowarded all your info to my friend. Hopefully he will call you guys 1st thing tomorrow.

Thanks

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have #284. 750 Miles, Clear Bra on Side Sills and Fender Lips. Mopar Exhaust in the Box. Contemplating selling. Perfect car. I paid 72K in September of 2006. PM me if your interested. I have four cars and need to pair down. It's either sell the Viper, or sell the other three and keep the Viper - a 2001 Prowler, a 1967 Firebird 400 I have owned since I was 19 and a 1966 Pontiac 2+2 421 4 Speed Barrier Blue Convert. All excellent and beautiful.

Regards,

John

GO WITH A BIGGER GARAGE AND KEEP THE VIPER! The other cars are great but.... :D

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
issue with coupe

Someone ran a carfax at the alley and the viper is used. Dealer picked it up at a dealer auction. Not sure why that is a negative .

Stray Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM Sent with Contact Information. If he in interested in a Copperhead Conv. have him call me.

I have a lift in the garage so I have the space - it's time and $$$ ******* in four cars that don't get driven that much.

Viper = most fun to drive by a landslide.
Firebird = Most sentimental value
2+2 = second to the Viper to drive. The 421 four speed and convert are great. One of my favorite cars ever.
Prowler = Second most sentimental. Have trailer, Hard top etc. Spent lots of time collecting, touring with club etc. My kids favorite too.

Viper, Prowler, no Maintenance except washing cleaning etc. Firebird, 2+2, well, they are 40 year old vehicles and require a tweek here and there (AC just went out on the Bird). Trying to make a decision on One old, one new, two New, Two old etc. I want to simplify more than anything right now....

John

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello:

Thanks

MIKE R Was telling me today that he is planning to sell his some time during the summer...shoot him a PM HERE.

Mine is not for sale. Sorry.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how that coupe could be considered used with 10 miles. Just because some dealer could not move it and wholesaled it at an auction and another dealer picked it up does not mean it has "issues" I'm often amused at how guys talk each other out of cars on the internet with no fact/car fax.
Stray Cat you have a PM about the 67 Firebird 400.

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might consider a trading mine for an '06 Copper Coupe... Nah

Hey Mike R. Isn't EVERYTHING for sale - its just that the price has got to be right. :2tu:

Ron

Copperhead 057

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would consider selling mine if the price is right... :2tu: :2tu:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2005 COPPERHEAD #057
2001 PLYMOUTH PROWLER
2004 HUMMER H2

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might consider a trading mine for an '06 Copper Coupe... Nah

Hey Mike R. Isn't EVERYTHING for sale - its just that the price has got to be right. :2tu:

Ron

Thats very true. Mine is after all the only one with the #19 on it. So I guess its probably worth 100K. Oh and I'll through in all the accessories I have and even the stock stuff cause im a nice guy. :2tu:
I dont want my phone ringing off the hook, so please use PM.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi