Any dealers with a blue/white 2013 GTS?

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to get in to a 2013, hopefully new or low miles blue/white GTS. I do have a trade, hence why Im looking for a dealer. Im going to hit up autotrader but wanted to see if any dealers on here had anything in stock.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huntington Beach Dodge in Huntington Beach, California has one--$25k off or so.

mblgjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealership in huntsville, AL had an LE not too long ago.

When I was searching I came across plenty of LE cars across the country.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems thats 100-110k is the range right now for a brand new LE. What an awsome deal!. Im leaving for Europoe on tuesday for two weeks and as soon as I come back im going to aggressively market my car to sell to get a gen5 LE. Ive been going back and forth on this subject for the last 3 months and am at the point that my mind is made up. Sorry gen3 is its been real! Gen5 here i come! :)

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a have a buyer for my gen3. Fingers crossed :) I might be a gen5 owner sooner than I thought :)

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pretty sure one of my local dealers, David Dodge in Glen Mills, PA, still has his B/W LE that has been there over a year. He's sitting in front of it in his "dollar over invoice on all cars" (including he claims, "this Viper) in his TV commercials

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure one of my local dealers, David Dodge in Glen Mills, PA, still has his B/W LE that has been there over a year. He's sitting in front of it in his "dollar over invoice on all cars" (including he claims, "this Viper) in his TV commercials

Ill check it out!

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill check it out!

I am local to your Huntington Beach, CA LE car. It looked great when I saw it. $41k is an insane amount off. No way I could touch that on the 2014 Yellow/Black GTS I just purchased.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am local to your Huntington Beach, CA LE car. It looked great when I saw it. $41k is an insane amount off. No way I could touch that on the 2014 Yellow/Black GTS I just purchased.

Crazy price!