any good VA lawyers?

Shifty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey gang, got popped doing 87 in a 55 on I-66 today. Anybody know (or are) a good traffic court lawyer???
Thanks'
DRoss

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be prepared to pay out the ***! I spent $1500 to get out of a wreckless driving ticket for a single car accident. They give them out like candy!

I'll PM you the attorney I used tomorrow. Former police officer, and seemed to have a good repoir with the judge/attorneys etc

Real_Venom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got popped for the same thing a couple years ago... think it cost me $1k for a lawyer, traffic school and lowered the ticket to a $150 fine.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dale,

Sorry to hear. If you can't find an attorney, I would recommend checking with Mike (Alpine).

Good luck.

OP
OP
S

Shifty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey gang, found a decent lawyer for $500. Pre-court advice is bring driving record (thank God no points), NO driving school (court won't care yet) and speedometer calibration (my 01 does have a 3:55 and that little computer adaptor on the side of the PCU). Problem is NOONE in NOVA calibrates speedos anymore! More after the Nov 14th date...
DR

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey gang, found a decent lawyer for $500. Pre-court advice is bring driving record (thank God no points), NO driving school (court won't care yet) and speedometer calibration (my 01 does have a 3:55 and that little computer adaptor on the side of the PCU). Problem is NOONE in NOVA calibrates speedos anymore! More after the Nov 14th date...
DR

Good luck.

OP
OP
S

Shifty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well happy ending (sorta)...got the reckless driving reduced to simple speeding....$500 for lawyer and $312 fine....lesson? Take it easy on I66...

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well happy ending (sorta)...got the reckless driving reduced to simple speeding....$500 for lawyer and $312 fine....lesson? Take it easy on I66...

I agree with John....it could have been much worse.

I take it slow on I-66 because VSP has a heavy presence on it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235