Any groups heading home from VOI? Western Canada

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of the members have been emailing back and forth about details . Not sure if there are concrete details yet . A lot of the Alberta members will be going North through Montana and Coutts border .

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few of us are going to do a few days - week at Vegas before coming home. Visit Shelby's outfit, car museums, and the wife wants to see a show. What about you Robert, wanna come along?

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, Joel Siegel is trailering down to SLC and offered to carry cargo for our region so I assume that he'll be trailering back right away. He's running either a compe coupe of an 09 Red/black ACR (I assume running Viper League stuff). He's a good guy and that he's offered to carry stuff for our region I think he'd be happy to have you follow him home (he lives in Vancouver.

Just hookup at SLC. Since we'll all be sitting at the Wstrn Cda region tables, come and introduce yourself. I think we're up to 21 couples now.

Ted

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I will be heading back to Calgary on the Monday and I'm sure there will be others.
Not sure if we'll do it all in one day or arrive back on Tuesday.

You're more than welcome to come along until you need to cutoff towards BC.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Calgary is a beautiful 12 hr drive from Calgary if that interests you

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Remember Robert, BC is Ontario's second home and the Liberals have adopted Ont. driving laws except that these ****** have lowered the Liquor level to .05 so they can "brag about having the worst drinking driving laws in North America. They steal you car for speeding (26mph over) and sell it if they catch you drinking and driving tomorrow.

Hopefully BC will get rid of the Ontario political party and the new one can fix things?

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calgary is a beautiful 12 hr drive from Calgary if that interests you

Really? I would have guessed Calgary to be closer! :lmao:

sorry Ted. I could not help myself!;)

Thanks as well for the notice on BC driving fun! ;)

Cavipergts

Thanks for the offer! Might just take you up on that! :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry about that. My car may be quick, but my laptop ain't, lol.