Any Interest in a GEN II Radiator

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just changed to an aluminum triple pass radiator and now have the original just sitting around. Came out of my 2000 RT/10 36k miles in good condition. Hoses not included; only oem radiator.

Make me an offer if you want/need it. PM will get a response faster.

Mods I hope this is in the right spot. Put in this section for view volume maximization.

:usa:

Last edited:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep it you'll need it because very likely your aluminum radiator will fail I've tried 2 brands and all 3 of them have failed within months of install if not sooner.

Also it is likely plugged as was mine which is why the inferior heat exchange properties of the aluminum are actually showing an improvement in your cooling.

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently holding it. Should have updated the thread. Chuck98 has first dibs. Shoot me a PM you'll be second should he pass on it in a couple of weeks.

:usa:

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my FLUIDYNE from Sean Roe three years ago and so far working just fine. I actually traded my OEM radiator to Big Brake Dave shortly thereafter for his SS brake lines. He was contemplating developing an aluminum radiator but decided against it. I sure miss those discussions with Dave. Also I think I posted the swap on the forum with pics at that time as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang