any Long Island or Ct members need help from storm

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally after 3 day got electric back. Now waiting for insurance company and tree comp to get tree off crushed section of house. It looks like a war zone here.

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally after 3 day got electric back. Now waiting for insurance company and tree comp to get tree off crushed section of house. It looks like a war zone here.

Gary, hope things get better. Hope every one is OK. If you need any thing, Chuck has my # if you can't find it. Hang in there.

:usa::usa::usa:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gary, I'm right in White Plains - if there's anything I can do to help you guys I'd be glad to come down! Give me a call or PM.

I drove down rt-22 all the way to Bronxville yesterday and really couldn't believe the mess. Sorry to hear about your house, I hope the family is all okay!

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. Tree guy showed today and said he can not cut tree off house that I have to get a crane to hold it and then it will be cut up. Working on another company. Called a freind in Lake George that has a large Tree company he might send truck and crane down to do it for me. Will know by monday.

Family and Viper are OK

Last edited:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was lucky. I escaped Friday night for Phoenix and came home Wednesday to find my big evergreen down infront of my house and that the power was out for 4 days. Considering I have a three month old, man did i luck out. Also if we were home my truck would have been destroyed. I was very fortunate.

Gary glad to hear everyone is okay, including the Viper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32