Any one see this Viper before!? Pretty Crazy!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine emailed me this picture, I had not seen it before, but the paint looks pretty awesome. Not that I would have it, but it does look like some serious work!

1494Greenviper.jpg

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says Venom on the front quarter panel. Does JH know anything about this car??

Jay K.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've shown my car at a few shows like the FunkMaster flex show, and there are some insane cars out there. To me, this kind of paint job looks amazing on a Japanese Import, but it just doesn't do the elegance of a Viper justice. I'll give credit though, it's some amazing artwork.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding is that it is Paint, and in person the detail is incredible.

It is from the FunkmasterFlex Show!

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've shown my car at a few shows like the FunkMaster flex show, and there are some insane cars out there. To me, this kind of paint job looks amazing on a Japanese Import, but it just doesn't do the elegance of a Viper justice. I'll give credit though, it's some amazing artwork.

I disagree. I don't think this type of paintjob looks good on any car (be it import of not). :) Impressive work, but....

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I disagree. I don't think this type of paintjob looks good on any car (be it import of not). :) Impressive work, but....

Well, I think for the most part, with cars like this one you just stop looking at them as cars, and more as canvases for creativity. 99% of cars with this level of work never see the street, they're purely show pieces. And IMO, a car that never sees the street isn't a car, so in that regard, I agree with you.

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a waste of time, effort and paint, not to mention the Viper itself. EEYYUUKKK. The car has no lines and is a distraction in every way. sorry but that just ain't my cup a paint.

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey,

I saw some photos of this car before. I believe a guy in California owns it.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unique is about all that comes to mind....personally I would rather have put the $$$$ under the hood...This guy could have even had [******] put a body kit and supercharger for less!!! :cool:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on....with the Viper name you knew that SOMEONE would do this. Not for me, but a heck of alot of work went into it. Its promotional.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one wild paint job.

Reminds me of car shows back in the early 80's.

Casey...are you thinking of stepping up and having that done to your TT? :)

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unique is about all that comes to mind....personally I would rather have put the $$$$ under the hood...This guy could have even had [******] put a body kit and supercharger for less!!! :cool:
=================================================================

Ditto

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one wild paint job.

Reminds me of car shows back in the early 80's.

Casey...are you thinking of stepping up and having that done to your TT? :)

Well, maybe purple! :D

Got other ideas though! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960