Any owners with either Hagerty or Grundy insuring your Viper and opinions please.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to insure my 09 ACR with an agreed value and my current ins company does not offer that. I got quotes from both Hagerty and Grundy for agreed value and Hagerty was almost twice as high per year for the same coverage. Any of you have either Hagerty or Grundy insuring your Viper? Why did you pick one over the other and how do you like the policy you have with one of these companies? Thanks

viper vince

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used Grundy for a while and so far no complaints. Although I have never made a claim. I have a 2010 ACR Vooodoo with them now and it is $1398 for 1 year and the car is covered for $96,500.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$934 for the year agreed value $60,000.00 My buddy has them i never shopped others just went with Grundy. No racing or race events, no miles limitation, no running errands. they will need pics where car is stored and will pull your credit. good luck

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have had Grundy for last five years, no claims. I like that they have no restriction if you decide to take the car to work once in a while just because and don't ask for mileage every year. They do make you have another daily driver though of course. Rates seem okay too.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just signed up with Grundy, save about 10%, but it was more about the stated value of some of my older stuff...

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just checked with Grundy i have 35K for uninsured driver. That is state minimum. I am not raising it because i will not mimic OBAMA CARE.