any pocono events this year?

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not seen any info posted regarding any upcoming events at Pocono this year. Are there none scheduled or did I miss the posts? Usually we've have one already with one or two more scheduled during summer (VCA, Ferrari club, PDA etc...)

Thanks in advance.

Phil

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pocono A Celebration of Speed & Design has named Viper as an official Marque of this classic event.

The Event www.pocono-csd.com
The Hotel www.poconomanor.com

Yes, we have been added to the list of Ferrari,Lamborgini,Maserati,DeTomasa and Corvette, the original 5 Marques of Pocono-CSD. This is truly a great honor for Viper !

Since 1987, and every Memorial Day weekend since, Pocono-CSD has been held on the grounds of the historic Pocono Manor. It's not just a car show & not just a track day, it's a car guys heaven in the relaxed atmosphere of the Pocono Mountains. What's great about this event is it's for all types of car guys and their families. You can just come up for the day to show your car at the awesome concours and walk around the grounds of the historic Pocono Manor or you can just track your car if you wish. Every aspect of this event is a class act! Many of you who do the NJ VCA Pocono track day may know our host Joe Moor, Joe was responsible for adding Viper to this event,
he loves our car and he loves our club. Those of you who go to the track event know how professional Joe and his team are and that safety is number one at all times. I urge anyone who has never tracked their car to come up and give it a go, you'll get class room instruction and then an instuctor will ride with you in your car.

The event is only a 1 hour & 20 minutes from NYC, a real nice drive drive out route 80, and only 1 hour and 40 minutes from the Lambertville area of NJ.
The Pocono Mountains has plenty to offer for the whole family, like swimming and boating to indoor/outdoor water parks. Pocono Manor also has an awesome spa, so bring your special someone and pamper them. www.poconomanor.com
So we urge you to bring the family and help us celebrate this special occasion

We will have trophies for those who enter thier car in the concours
Best Of Marque
Best RT/10
Best GTS
Best SRT 10
Best SRT 10 Coupe
So please make an effort to help us put as many Vipers as we can out on the lawn

Go to www.pocono-csd.com for more info and an application, for those of you who are tracking your cars, Joe Moor has extended the early track registration fee of $375.00 until May 15th for the Viper Club only.

I hope to see you at Pocono-CSD
Bobby Cerchione

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think above is different from what Charlie mentioned to me. This one is on August 17th. If you check the NJ Club schedule it is there last time I checked.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte